EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Want an opening line offering?

I hit a Speedzone 4 iron on Saturday and it's still flying.

Whenever you get tired of it, just let me know and I will take it off your hands! I only say that because I know you aren't going to get tired of it!

Well by this point in the day Team Hackers would already have a commanding lead, and @Canadan would have the course record in view. Other updates:
@H8tobogie would already have cracked a 300yd drive
@jlew2144 would have single-handedly spiked the number of THP'ers buying OL FT irons
@HarlettoScara will have 2 or more sandies, proving his Arccos hecklers wrong
@Bernoulli will have caused a spike in google searches "What can't T-rails Do?"
@Master Yagley will have already Shammed Jose.
@OITW Will have all of us wishing we thought to get the pink driver!

And i'll be along for one hell of a ride. Just like we drew it up in the play book.
@OITW is this what you call bulletin board material? (but from one of your guys)

I kinda just want to see what the trash talk euro plates were this year.

Everyone would be teeing it up together today before the formalities kicked off with another spectacular THP dinner. Yags and Jose would pull back the curtain a bit on product designs and partnerships. Rachel and Morgan would be having a party on the side. JB will be telling everyone to play fast tomorrow.

The captains would break away for pairings and then will announce who is playing who.

Also Paradise will look prime to take a commanding lead on Saturday.
This.. The first day was so incredible and overwhelming. Even in the practice round I got a front row seat to what this event is all about. I was lucky to get paired with Jose and a few holes in he sees an issue with one of the Hacker players swing and without hesitation have him some coaching. He was hitting so much better by the end of the practice round. It didn't matter what team you were on, Jose /Yags were willing to help.
That first night at dinner was incredible getting to meet everyone, witness the trash talking and jokes, hear the pairings, then getting to see the presentation and pick the brains of Jose & Yags.. I just went back through all the pictures and videos yesterday and all the emotions came right back..

I kinda just want to see what the trash talk euro plates were this year.

Everyone would be teeing it up together today before the formalities kicked off with another spectacular THP dinner. Yags and Jose would pull back the curtain a bit on product designs and partnerships. Rachel and Morgan would be having a party on the side. JB will be telling everyone to play fast tomorrow.

The captains would break away for pairings and then will announce who is playing who.

Also Paradise will look prime to take a commanding lead on Saturday.

This brought a level of sadness to me as to what I would be missing today.

Round for today is complete in honor of what should have been a great practice round at Sand Hollow. On the course was thinking of what would have been happening all day long. Feeling extremely grateful and honored to have been picked to be a part of this entire amazing experience.

I know that what I am imagining, is not even close to what it will be like when we actually get there. Will for sure be overwhelmed with meeting all of Team Paradise and Hackers, meeting JB, Golfergal, Jose and Yagley. Information over load on some cool Cobra product. Enjoying a nice dinner and hopefully several cocktails with all.

Well by this point in the day Team Hackers would already have a commanding lead, and @Canadan would have the course record in view. Other updates:
@H8tobogie would already have cracked a 300yd drive
@jlew2144 would have single-handedly spiked the number of THP'ers buying OL FT irons
@HarlettoScara will have 2 or more sandies, proving his Arccos hecklers wrong
@Bernoulli will have caused a spike in google searches "What can't T-rails Do?"
@Master Yagley will have already Shammed Jose.
@OITW Will have all of us wishing we thought to get the pink driver!

And i'll be along for one hell of a ride. Just like we drew it up in the play book.

Hahaha I love it! My Arccos hecklers would be slack jawed at my prowess around the greens 😂
Aw guys, we would be having the times of our lives....

Morning Morgan Cup members!

Just think we likely would have been on the Sand Hollow putting green right about now with nervous excitement swirling about.. @JB would be about to give the rules/format speech and probably a few comments about slow play haha

Just think we likely would have been on the Sand Hollow putting green right about now with nervous excitement swirling about.. @JB would be about to give the rules/format speech and probably a few comments about slow play haha
Is there a history of slow play?

Is there a history of slow play?
Here is a story. Last year someone asked the Director of Golf what the course record is. He said “a few hours, and based on what I saw with routines you guys won’t sniff it”

Here is a story. Last year someone asked the Director of Golf what the course record is. He said “a few hours, and based on what I saw with routines you guys won’t sniff it”
hahahaha so much truth.

I have been watching and looking at pictures of Sand Hollow today in hopes of getting out there sometime in the Fall. I was able to get a round in yesterday to commemorate the Morgan Cup.

I would have been so pumped to find out pairings and who we would be up against. I know I would be really nervous on the first tee not to duff it in front of everyone!

Slightly hungover but anxious to tee it up.

This would have been a great last night in Sand Hollow before heading back to Vegas to catch flights. So many memories and friendships!

This would have been a great last night in Sand Hollow before heading back to Vegas to catch flights. So many memories and friendships!
Crazy right! At least we got to watch some golf on tv today

Morgan Cupers...
How did y’all hit them this weekend?

@JDax I struggled yesterday with some bad holes. I hit my irons the best since I got the forged tec, according to Arccos. So all in all, it was a productive round. Didn’t play today. This was after adjusting to ESC, I actually shot 89 with two nine’s that I adjusted to double before turning in my score

0F870954-F5AF-4451-B3D3-7330127AA7DB.png

Back