EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Based on my last 3-4 rounds the best thing about Utah is I didn't see a single tree on the course... Not sure what i'll hit instead but we'll find out.
If there is any brush near the course, I'll find it. :ROFLMAO:

I have a weight ordered to do the same thing. Hitting it from the deck was my number one pleasant surprise from the new bag. I have always liked a 3w off the tee, but off the deck I would usually go 5w or iron. I don’t have a 5w now and love hitting the big tour from the deck.
Which weight did you order?

Based on my last 3-4 rounds the best thing about Utah is I didn't see a single tree on the course... Not sure what i'll hit instead but we'll find out.
No trees, but enough desert, sand, sage brush, and bushes that you still may not find your ball!! You don't hit the fairway and you'll still be hunting for it!!

No trees, but enough desert, sand, sage brush, and bushes that you still may not find your ball!! You don't hit the fairway and you'll still be hunting for it!!
And snakes - can't leave out the snakes

And snakes - can't leave out the snakes
Haha....Haven't seen many snakes there. But you will see little roadrunners and rabbits all over the place!

Geez-- apparently I say I missed a couple fairways over text with Dax and all of a sudden we have driver issues... geez. Noted-- the "House" likes to manipulate things haha.

Geez-- apparently I say I missed a couple fairways over text with Dax and all of a sudden we have driver issues... geez. Noted-- the "House" likes to manipulate things haha.

@OITW is this what you call bulletin board material? (but from one of your guys)
Haha you have to take his **** talk with a grain o’ salt he’s the second best player in his household, best one at vacuuming on our team though and probably the forum
I will have to confess, I play like crap if I am hungover.
The anti @BuckNasty
Rumor and Innuendo of Driver issues among Team Hackers...

Trying to confirm. Could effect the opening line.
Point of Clarification

if you’re not playing golf does that count as fairway hit or missed?
Driver issue is relative - it is the best part of my game and I have yet to dial in the SZ standard to my liking. However, I am killing the Big Tour and averaging over 250 yards, so I may not need a driver :)
Based on the course scouting report, you won’t need those or 75 yards right/left of the green is still a LW right?

Angles...

2300434F-CF1A-4AC3-930B-C804EF80E281.gif

Haha you have to take his **** talk with a grain o’ salt he’s the second best player in his household, best one at vacuuming on our team though and probably the forum
For the record, i'm only the second best player sometimes in the house. :rolleyes: And for full disclosure there are only two people in my house... :(

Absolutely fine by me, let those rumours grow and shorten the Paradise odds....smart money on those with driver “issues” 😉

BC87F258-CEC5-43A9-A137-CEBD4663556F.jpeg
Some goodies came from CPG! The hat is excellent!

Oh I like everything I see there, am going to be pulling the trigger myself very soon - just as soon as I can pay off the most recent bill :ROFLMAO:
The cloudspun stuff is really incredible feeling.

I went shopping and looks like I will have some new clothes tomorrow by tracking info. Still waiting on a 4i and weights I ordered a few weeks back, but the clothes seem to be shipping fast

I went shopping and looks like I will have some new clothes tomorrow by tracking info. Still waiting on a 4i and weights I ordered a few weeks back, but the clothes seem to be shipping fast
That is good to know. I was worried my replacement 7 iron maybe got lost in transit.

That is good to know. I was worried my replacement 7 iron maybe got lost in transit.
I ordered the 4i on 5/11 and it has not shipped. On that same order, there was a patch for my hat that shipped right away. So they obviously got the order but the custom golf clubs must be a little backed up.

The cloudspun stuff is really incredible feeling.
That's exactly what I've been looking at. Couple of polos and a 1/4 zip will be on their way before too long. Was debating one of the pairs of shorts until I realised where I lived and gave myself a wee shake :LOL:

Back