EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

as sad as I was that I chose not to go, it looks like I made the right choice bc I just found out yesterday I wouldn't be able to make the date anyway

im glad someone was able to take my spot and enjoy this event!!! good luck everyone ( I mean only to team paradise, not hackers )
I'm sad that you could not participate in the Morgan Cup. I can honestly say that I know exactly how you feel about this and the decision that you ultimately made. NY's travel restrictions and quarantine made my participation a no go for me. And as much as it pains me that I will not be participating in this experience and meeting everyone involved, I made the right choice for me.

And I'll echo your words regarding wishing everyone good luck and for me that even includes Team Paradise. I think the forum is going to explode with enthusiasm once the battle for the Morgan Cup begins.
You both will be there in spirit. Was excited to watch Joe's bombing drives and to see those Cobra T-Rails in action. 👊

Bag is fully set. New shaft in 3W and grips are good now!

I need a vacation.

I need a vacation.
When you finally get that vacation, make sure to share photos so I too can be on vacation ;), even if its virtually. Thanks in advance!

Super excited for this.

Glad to see a few write-ups on why people chose their bag. Keep them coming. Hope to maybe see some videos as well.

The course looks pure and I hope all of you have a blast. #TeamParadise

It was that kinda morning!

3C859864-0E4F-482C-9708-CB1167F169B4.jpeg

Prediction contest begins tomorrow. Get ready to state your case

I am putting all of my money on Team Hackers.6B0DB1D9-D346-4054-ADAF-6C147DDA43CE.jpeg

Buckle up boys! The MC is Everything!!

The MC coming up and your huge swag package somehow encouraged me to add Puma golf shoes to the cart.

Back