EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

It’s almost party time!!! (With much better scripting than the GIF)

Ready for an Experience Follow...

Awesome format! Excited to get out there and get this thing going. Already getting anxious for the First TEe.
The first approach shot is giving me the vapors right now.

Alright @JDax we have formats now, lets get the breakdown!

Love the format! I am getting anxious and trying not to overdo the prep time. We will be playing lots of golf!

This is going to be great!! Can't wait. But....true alternate shot, like Ryder Cup? or Modified alternate shot, with both teeing off, and alternating from there in?

The stone walls in front of the greens are beautiful! Jealous of all you lucky people!
You be jealous now, we'll be jealous of you next year ;)

Love the format! I am getting anxious and trying not to overdo the prep time. We will be playing lots of golf!
Just drink heavily until Vegas! You'll be fine.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Formats time.

Saturday
18 Holes: Shamble Format
9 Holes: Alternate Shot Format

Sunday
18 Holes: Singles
Nice way to ease the teams in them get serious with alt shot. That was my first experience with ALT Shot and it was a bunch of fun!!
Me too. Nursing my back a little down the stretch.
Pack the theragun mini if you have one!!
I can't wait to see the numbers for this one!!

For everyone talking about nerves, see myself or @baylrballa before the first tee. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

But those nerves are such a great feeling.

Love the format announcement!!! That alternate shot Sat afternoon will be...

Setting up the stage for Sunday singles!

Fun times!!!

This is going to be great!! Can't wait. But....true alternate shot, like Ryder Cup? or Modified alternate shot, with both teeing off, and alternating from there in?
Last year was supposed to be true alternate shot, but was switched to modified shortly before that session started. Pretty sure JB made the change after he saw how we butchered that nine in the morning (4 major carries off the tee, plus the extremely difficult par 5 14th), and started getting concerned about our dinner reservations!

Love the format announcement!!! That alternate shot Sat afternoon will be...

Setting up the stage for Sunday singles!

Fun times!!!

Going to have to make sure to not cut my nails too short before the trip. I'll get an auto trim there.;)

The course is going to be in great shape! It just reopened last Friday after over-seeding. Anyone that hasn't played in the desert with the contrasting colors of the green rye grass and brown desert is in for a real treat.

I was told that official indexes would be turned in Thursday...

When I get those , it’s on.

Back