EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Feeling real now! Loving the pictures and updates, keep em coming

Just finished lunch with THE Rachel and will be getting everything ready for the big group dinner tomorrow night.

Looking forward to seeing everybody and stay safe while you are out here please.

Thank you THP and Cobra for bringing some light and joy in an otherwise grey fall. Very glad to see these posts and everything starting up

Just landed in Vegas. Awaiting luggage to start the journey!

Just finished lunch with THE Rachel and will be getting everything ready for the big group dinner tomorrow night.

Looking forward to seeing everybody and stay safe while you are out here please.
Love me some Rachel.

Man reading this thread and the practice round thread is bringing back some serious feels from last years Morgan Cup, let’s go team Hackers!

FYI - the course is winning. Playing out the string here battered and bruised,

Get right back up tomorrow and get after it. You’re playing with some awesome equipment, at a wonderful location with some great people. And you have hundreds of us living the EXPERIENCE vicariously through you. It doesn’t get much better than that.

Man I remember that dinner from a couple years ago....guys are gonna....

So excited for you guys and especially my boys @oumagic and @KY Golfer. I'll be working tomorrow but I'll be furiously going through posts when I get home. Got a little range time scheduled for Saturday and a Charity tournament on Sunday but I'll be following like a mad man in between everything. Have an absolute blast fellas.

There are two experiences that I literally have dreams about from this site. The Granddaddy and the Morgan Cup. Do all of us dreamers proud this weekend and beyond, guys.

Looking forward to kicking off the weekend tomorrow by following along in the live thread! Lots of familiar faces for me in this event so I am going to really enjoy this.

Last edited:
Looking forward kicking off the weekend tomorrow by following along in the live thread! Lots of familiar faces for me in this event so I am going to really enjoy this.
Pretty cool to follow when you have met one or a few of these folks. Even better thinking you might meet a few more at a future event/experience.

Knocked out some milesstones for work today...cannot wait for the follow along each day this weekend!

What a day. 36 holes of lush green grass and perfect greens surrounded by desert. Had a blast with @OITW @Master Yagley @LittleRat out on the course this afternoon. Tons of laughs, some good golf shots and some not so good too. Finally about to meet some of my teammates here in a bit. The hackers are all great guys but I need my boys!

Great day, great company with @Jmk202 @H8tobogie and @maxw72, some not so great golf and now it’s to get some good food with the Morgan Cup brotherhood.

Great say, some not so great golf and now it’s to get some good food with the Morgan Cup brotherhood.
Got the bad swings out of the way, great strategy! Now you're ready to play some great golf!

Looking forward to following along. Such a great group of dudes playing golf while all of THP watch on with envy.

Back