EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

We are just a few hours away from kicking off the live update thread. Get ready everybody, it is going to be a fun ride all weekend long.

Is it weird that I’m happy I have to work tomorrow...just means I’ll be at a computer all dayto watch the action!

Might have to track the live scoring for the forum!
Anyone know how to setup a shareable spreadsheet?

So true, My first time there I was 24,was working a trade show and sleep wasn't a option.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

My first and only time was working a trade show. Eye opening for sure.

Phone is charged and Friday night is almost done - let the fun begin.

Where's dinner tonight?

To say this course is awesome is an understatement. It’s in fabulous shape and the views are amazing. Awesome round with @jdtox, @MarMill8412 & @Duffer Waldorf today. Enjoyed hanging with all the guys afterward while having some liquid beverages. What a great group this is. Looking forward to dinner tonight and getting this Morgan Cup kicked off. This forum just continues to amaze me. LFG!!! #TeamParadise

Having the chance to play 9 today with @Master Yagley and discuss golf things was so cool. He’s a genuine friendly guy who loves THP. My few moments with @LittleRat tells me he is the same. I had a great time playing @baylrballa, @maxw72 and, Captain extraordinaire @OITW. Some hard lessons learned in the course but you couldn’t knock the smile of my face.

Coba and Puma have absolutely killed for us and we’ve only had a practice round with the sweet clubs we have. Tonight us going to be @JB, @GolferGal, Rachel, Yags and Jose raising the bar yet again!
More to come.

Boom THP Live with Swag and smack talk!

Back