EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Only if you are driving like a maniac! I'd say more like 2:15 from Vegas, since Hurricane is on the other side of St. George.

I defer to you. I wasn’t thinking about it being on the other side of St. George. We usually go down and stay on the south side of town and then play in Mesquite and in Hurricane.

I know that my chances of making the MC two years in a row are somewhere between slim and none, but MAN I WANT IN THIS EVENT! Sand Hollow is my favorite course in Southern Utah, and I've been privileged to play a good amount of golf down there. It is an incredible course.

Ha ha. I would pay to get in, just because of my love for my home state.

@JB & @GolferGal

I know that you guys raise the bar every year... But just WOW!!

@JB & @GolferGal

I know that you guys raise the bar every year... But just WOW!!

I promise anybody who has never been in this area that this course will not disappoint. The “Red Rock” country is such a unique geography. All THPers should be fighting to try to get in this event.

This course looks phenomenal. @SkiBumGolfer Used to rave about the golf in this area.

I know that my chances of making the MC two years in a row are somewhere between slim and none, but MAN I WANT IN THIS EVENT! Sand Hollow is my favorite course in Southern Utah, and I've been privileged to play a good amount of golf down there. It is an incredible course.

Chances are just as good as everybody else. ?

Some of these holes will provide the joy of putting on a mountainside green where, if you are above the hole, you will never stop the ball. Awww.... what fun.

Now that is exciting

Oh wow! What a post to close out the decade!

That course looks absolutely phenomenal! Thanks for all the photos @Tenputt - you were telling us way back in October how beautiful it was and just wow! The contrast of red rocks and lush green grass is stunning!

Utah is beautiful and the Morgan Cup will be perfect there!!

That course looks outstanding and with 3 guys returning, I'm 100% sure everything will be smooth sailing for both teams as far as planning and Cobra club knowledge and selections go. I'm excited for the next group.

This course looks crazy. Will have to work on my game to get ready!

Great job THP & Cobra / Puma golf!! This might be the most incredible golf course in Morgan cup history.

And the event will be held in a city called Hurricane? Oh man I'm gonna have to enter this one for sure!

Those that get to go will be blown away. What a 2019 closure.

One of the things I love about the course is it is challenging without being unfair. They claim each hole is a hard par but an easy bogie and I felt that is accurate.

The sand there is different from every other course here, very soft and fluffy.

My gosh that course look incredible. Wow.

One of the things I love about the course is it is challenging without being unfair. They claim each hole is a hard par but an easy bogie and I felt that is accurate.

The sand there is different from every other course here, very soft and fluffy.
Alright, let me see if I have this one sorted out;

✅ Make birdies not pars because pars are hard.
✅ Stay out of the bunkers.

Punch. My. Ticket. :love:

Talk about a picturesque looking course. WOW!!

I actually bro not find this course that hard over all. It is a little long but very very playable.

Wowza! Now that is a golf destination.

I’ve got too much bad going on in my life to sign up, but damn I wish I could!

I’ll be following this one for sure! Good luck to all!

The views will be amazing. Everyone will have a blast for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have any extra time go see Zions

They rent ATV’s there also for those who might want to do some riding in the mountains after golf or if sticking around an extra day.
My wife have driven up from Vegas a couple of times to ride ATV's in the surrounding area. That whole area is just beautiful. I want in this event. Bad.

Attachments

• DSC_5922.JPG
    DSC_5922.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 4
That course looks amazing!!!

Back