EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Good luck guys! Enjoy the experience, take it all in! It’s going to be a blast...LETS GO TEAM PARADISE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that you're the real deal, despite dodging me.

im a dad bod internet golfing machine! id never dodge ya man, just too cold up in the arctic region you call home!

Just got caught up after crazy day @gkeller813 so sorry to hear about having to pull out but you’ll get back into the mix soon.

Looking forward to tomorrow, will be big day for Morgan Cup hopefuls ....feels like being a kid in the last week before Christmas.

Good luck guys! Enjoy the experience, take it all in! It’s going to be a blast...LETS GO TEAM PARADISE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yess! What’s up X

waiting for tomorrow like..

55 minutes until tomorrow!

Is it tomorrow yet?

Finally catching up.

@gkeller813 hate to hear that you had to drop.

Good luck everyone! It's 3 minutes until tomorrow ;)

Like a sour patch kid? First I'm sour, then I'm sweet?! hahaha

I have no idea what it's like to tolerate me as a captain. I guess Utah and Cobra awesomeness makes me tolerable.I have no idea what it's like to tolerate me as a captain. I guess Utah and Cobra awesomeness makes me tolerable.

Haha, He shoveled me aside like a goalie would a weak slap shot from the blue line last year. Barely even broke a sweat.

Wheel, snipe, celly boys!

How am
I this fired up at 5:50 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk CCC

Definitely still on Team Hackers, and will be rooting for you guys come May!
Man as happy as everyone will be to have more opportunity to go themselves, I am sure we all feel for you for having to miss it. Looks like you are staying upbeat about it too which would be super hard for me not to be totally bummed.

It’s sign up day folks!

Back