EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

How excited is everyone for the :Puma: apparel swag? We talked about the clubs - what do people want for apparel/shoes?

i’m all in on some NXT shoes and cloudspun apparel

Very Excited, now I just gotta drop some LBS. so they will fit. LOL!!!!

From what I've read here, the NXT shoes and the Cloudspun apparel are wonderful. I could do that, no problem.

If your shoes and shirt are covered, you’ll definitely need some #Jackpot shorts :LOL:

P Hat or C Crown my dude what’s your preference there?

P hat for me.

If your shoes and shirt are covered, you’ll definitely need some #Jackpot shorts :LOL:

P Hat or C Crown my dude what’s your preference there?
Give me the crown!

Very Excited, now I just gotta drop some LBS. so they will fit. LOL!!!!
No better motivation than the Morgan Cup. Get after it!

Quick little update.

I just got off the phone with the aero master himself and we are going to have a fun way to announce the last two participants. As we have said, the final two will be announced at the PGA Show and BOTH captains will be there.

Quick little update.

I just got off the phone with the aero master himself and we are going to have a fun way to announce the last two participants. As we have said, the final two will be announced at the PGA Show and BOTH captains will be there.
Yesss! I was hoping that would happen once finding out @Canadan was coming

Quick little update.

#THPEXPERIENCES

THIS IS THE EFFING MORGAN CUP!!!

Those Puma shoes are if you ask me. Love them!

The CloudSpun apparel makes me comfortable just thinking of what Cloudspun even means, plus they have lots of great options for everyone! And all those Puma P hats, I only have one but I do love it!
I have a couple of Puma polo's, they're perfect for South Florida summer time weather.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How excited is everyone for the :Puma: apparel swag? We talked about the clubs - what do people want for apparel/shoes?

i’m all in on some NXT shoes and cloudspun apparel

Let's see, I'm wearing a Puma shirt, Puma socks, and will be wearing Puma Ignite NXT when I sneak out or work early....

Yes I scripted for MC selection day!

#THPEXPERIENCES

It is a little something that changes my perspective at times. Here we will be in a convention center with the biggest golf brands in the world. Two VPs at one of the largest equipment companies will take time out of presentations to go live with something that is done for this community.

Yes that is because we are friends and have developed a relationship over a dozen years. Yes we will be there doing other things, but no, they dont have to do it. Best part is...It was their idea.

First post updated.
Congrats to the lucky 2.

#THPEXPERIENCES

I'm truly overwhelmed!!! This thing be real, so to speak. Each day, I understand it more.

Congrats guys! So cool to see the teams taking shape.

It is a little something that changes my perspective at times. Here we will be in a convention center with the biggest golf brands in the world. Two VPs at one of the largest equipment companies will take time out of presentations to go live with something that is done for this community.

Yes that is because we are friends and have developed a relationship over a dozen years. Yes we will be there doing other things, but no, they dont have to do it. Best part is...It was their idea.

Yagley and Miraflor are amazing and down to earth! I still remember 3-4yrs ago at Flying Tee having down time with both and just talking shop. While this is a surprise, it isn’t a surprise to me just because I know first hand the type of people they are! This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back