EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So for the lucky winners that were announced, has it sunk in yet?

Team Hackers

@Bernoulli
@HarlettoScara
@H8tobogie
@Jmk202

Team Paradise
@MarMill8412
@ToddJ027b
@oumagic
@vdubtx
It's starting to sink in. I'm excited, but nervous and anxious at the same time. However, I'm lucky with my wife's reaction. Because it's not that far for me, she doesn't feel like I'm trading away a trip for us for "another golf trip" with buddies. This is going to be fun!! Can't believe I feel this way in January.....

Last edited:
Congrats to the six new additions! From the eye test team Hackers is going to be tough to beat.

Still absorbing the news, Mike - and this has been a great morning. I may have to make a trip over to Houston to meet up with you and @Jmk202 for some prep. Maybe @badolds can join in too?!
Always down for a few rounds. Can play the new memorial which will host the Houston open this year!

Still absorbing the news, Mike - and this has been a great morning. I may have to make a trip over to Houston to meet up with you and @Jmk202 for some prep. Maybe @badolds can join in too?!

That would be great. Maybe @Jmk202 could host us at Hearhtstone

Last edited:
Nope, hasn’t sunk in yet. Still trying to explain to the wife how big of a deal this is :LOL::LOL:

Good luck :). I’ve tried to explain it to my wife. Her responses have been you’re going to Utah to play golf with people you don’t know and you don’t need any more golf clubs.

Good luck :). I’ve tried to explain it to my wife. Her responses have been you’re going to Utah to play golf with people the you don’t know and you don’t need any more golf clubs.
Yeah it was fun explaining to the wife when I got selected for TheGrandaddy, she would always say, hope non of them are serial killers as she rolled her eyes :ROFLMAO: The other thing was, "Chatting with your internet boyfriends again" :LOL:
Just keep her in the loop, and make sure you bring something home nice for her.

Getting the team nearly full brings me so much happiness. Speaking with quite a few guys on my team already, I think the community is in great hands. We’ll bring the heat and showcase as much of the awesomeness as we can!

Now, if it would hurry up and stop sucking here in Ohio, we’d be in great shape!

Getting the team nearly full brings me so much happiness. Speaking with quite a few guys on my team already, I think the community is in great hands. We’ll bring the heat and showcase as much of the awesomeness as we can!

Now, if it would hurry up and stop sucking here in Ohio, we’d be in great shape!
Man I hear you. It is down to 65 here in Austin

With the last 2 being announced at the PGA, I wonder if it'll be day one or make us wait to the last day

With the last 2 being announced at the PGA, I wonder if it'll be day one or make us wait to the last day

Seems like a pretty good thread to follow for golfers :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it was fun explaining to the wife when I got selected for TheGrandaddy, she would always say, hope non of them are serial killers as she rolled her eyes :ROFLMAO: The other thing was, "Chatting with your internet boyfriends again" :LOL:
How do all the wives have the same response ready and waiting for this situation? Uncanny

My wife acts cool with my golf plans initially. Then a day or 2 before I go somewhere I start getting guilt trips. By the time I am walking out the door there are tears. Then the whole time I am gone constant phone calls. When I get home though, she is out and about with her mom all week long while still complaining we don’t spend enough time together. I have been dealing with her jealousy of my time for years and I honestly just ignore it now. She will get over it.

Told Mrs. Reject about this years MC. She gave me the Mrs. Canadan finger and said ” you would rather golf with randos than take me somewhere”. What does a guy say to that? Haha
All my wife heard was that I was going on a golf vacation and leaving her with 3 young kids.. Somehow I'm still alive and she's still with me! ?

It’s going to cost me a trip. I’m going to have to take her somewhere. But that’s ok.

It's starting to sink in. I'm a excited, but nervous and anxious at the same time. However, I'm lucky with my wife's reaction. Because it's not that far for me, she doesn't feel like I'm trading away a trip for us for "another golf trip" with buddies. This is going to be fun!! Can't believe I feel this way in January.....

You have a winner there! It is a trip of a lifetime!

I mean.... if I say it enough I'm sure it'll be true.
That’s the way it works. Just keep repeating it until people buy in! :ROFLMAO:

They are great but doesn’t mean they will beat Team Hackers! ?‍♂️
THackers should definitely win going away. We paradise guys are just happy they let us play on the same course with them. If they aren’t up huge after 9 holes, I would be surprised.

*I love being in the underdog role ;)

THackers should definitely win going away. We paradise guys are just happy they let us play on the same course with them. If they aren’t up huge after 9 holes, I would be surprised.

*I love being in the underdog role ;)

Canadan’s alter ego.

Back