EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I take a bowling trip around the same time each year and this year it just happened that my regular team had some other commitments. So first time in 7 years will not be bowling in the national tournament.

Seems the transition from bowling to golf is continuing LOL!!!

Wife has warmed up to this but keeps asking if she can come along and just stay at the resort spa. :LOL:
Problem I have is that I’m going to Brisbane for a fortnight in Feb, then Utah in May and then golfing in Turkey in October ? Already agreed with Canadian that I can bring her back a bag of sand ??

What’s good boys!? We all ready for The Morgan Cup!?

Who is going to be dialed in to the interactive PGA Show Coverage?
I cannot wait to learn more!! I will be following along as best I can!!

How many guys have fitting sessions scheduled already?

I will get mine on the books after we know the selection we can choose from.
I take a bowling trip around the same time each year and this year it just happened that my regular team had some other commitments. So first time in 7 years will not be bowling in the national tournament.

Wife has warmed up to this but keeps asking if she can come along and just stay at the resort spa. :LOL:
Haha. My wife also asked if she can tag along. She was sad when I said it was only internet friends!

Also this popped up in my media feed today!

How many guys have fitting sessions scheduled already?

I met with my fitter last week and hit the Xtreme along with a Speedzone Iron and a T Rail. Going back for a full fitting probably on the 30th.

Reno? :)

how much tape buildup we looking at this year? Hard number to beat from last year!

everyone been dreaming of their setups?

how much tape buildup we looking at this year? Hard number to beat from last year!

everyone been dreaming of their setups?
They have mcc+4 grips as an option so much less tape should be needed.. Lol

This fell to page 3?! Unacceptable. One spot left on each team to be announced live. How cool is that?!

I finally found the picture I was looking for. This is the tee box on number 13 or 14. I cant remember for sure.

1579537624308.png

So, I’ve been around a while, not as many as some of the “old guys” *cough* @Canadan *cough* @jdtox *cough*. :ROFLMAO: I’ve followed a lot of events, and been a pat of a couple, and it’s always one of my favorite things to see the excitement from the newer members that get to take part in these events. I can almost always tell when someone is really embracing the spirit of an event and really genuinely excited about the event, and not just excited about the free gear. (Which is a cool thing, and very important, don’t get me wrong) I know these guys (usually) will take an event and get the most out of it. Following along with those guys is great!

It seems like there are a bunch of ”those guys” ready to tee it up in Utah, and I just wanted to say thanks guys! It makes the whole thing that much better for us following along. Have fun with the journey, and we’ll be here rooting for Team Paradise (hi @Canadan) to take home the win, and for a tie in “first in fun”.

I’m already enjoying the follow, and I can’t wait until it really ramps up!

Well, if you bring your sticks and want to play. Let me know. Reno local here.
I actually won't be making the trip to Reno for the tournament this year. I think it's back in Reno in maybe 2023. Las Vegas next year, and Houston in 2022.

I actually won't be making the trip to Reno for the tournament this year. I think it's back in Reno in maybe 2023. Las Vegas next year, and Houston in 2022.

Oh gotcha. Well, if you want to come to Reno and play. let me know..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, I’ve been around a while, not as many as some of the “old guys” *cough* @Canadan *cough* @jdtox *cough*. :ROFLMAO: I’ve followed a lot of events, and been a pat of a couple, and it’s always one of my favorite things to see the excitement from the newer members that get to take part in these events. I can almost always tell when someone is really embracing the spirit of an event and really genuinely excited about the event, and not just excited about the free gear. (Which is a cool thing, and very important, don’t get me wrong) I know these guys (usually) will take an event and get the most out of it. Following along with those guys is great!

It seems like there are a bunch of ”those guys” ready to tee it up in Utah, and I just wanted to say thanks guys! It makes the whole thing that much better for us following along. Have fun with the journey, and we’ll be here rooting for Team Paradise (hi @Canadan) to take home the win, and for a tie in “first in fun”.

I’m already enjoying the follow, and I can’t wait until it really ramps up!

Thanks. I’m buying into the complete experience.

Back