EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

my chance of trying out the t-rails grows slimmer and slimmer ?:ROFLMAO:
You could always trade in one of the 11 sets of irons that you've bought in the last 6 days for a set, I imagine.

I like seeing the banter start up and can't wait to see the final two. Going to be an amazing experience. I keep looking at the course and my mind is blown!

I like seeing the banter start up and can't wait to see the final two. Going to be an amazing experience. I keep looking at the course and my mind is blown!

Hopefully they’ve replenished the tape this year

Hopefully they’ve replenished the tape this year
Once again, you guys are welcome for the Cobra Connect MCC+4 option.. ?

I think I am more excited to see who the last 2 are so we can all start the 4 month long #TeamHackers vs #TeamParadise banter back and forth regardless of who is going. That's going to be forum thread gold. :D
There is only one right answer.

As a newb to a THP event, I hope that I can come across as one that embraces the event and build relationships with all of the other participants that have been announced so far. Since Friday, and being announced as a participant, I can certainly say that this is finally starting to sink in and that I am goingto be very fortunate to be able to participate. Starting to get travel lined up to Vegas and that is putting things into perspective.

Super pumped to get to know my team and just have fun with the build up to the event and hopefully provide as much content as possible before, during, and after the event.

The next 4 months I know are going to be brutal as I am not the most patient person. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you’ll be fine. It will be harder to not embrace it than to embrace it. Be yourself and be prepared to have fun. Everything else will take care of itself.

I’m looking forward to following along.

Well we've identified the Patrick Reed of team paradise... you bringing a sand shovel to Utah @oumagic?
If it is on the list available equipment from Cobra, I might bring it. That and a foot wedge depending on what shaft options are available to us. Once you meet me, I think you will see I am the farthest thing from Patrick Reed than anyone there because he can really hit the ball

As a newb to a THP event, I hope that I can come across as one that embraces the event and build relationships with all of the other participants that have been announced so far. Since Friday, and being announced as a participant, I can certainly say that this is finally starting to sink in and that I am goingto be very fortunate to be able to participate. Starting to get travel lined up to Vegas and that is putting things into perspective.

Super pumped to get to know my team and just have fun with the build up to the event and hopefully provide as much content as possible before, during, and after the event.

The next 4 months I know are going to be brutal as I am not the most patient person. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You’re doing great so far! Everyone is, and it’s great to see! The next 4 months will fly by and before you know it, you’ll be headed home. So take the time and enjoy it all now, and know that we’re all enjoying the ride with you.

Man the new cobra driver has me more than curious

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I am really excited to hit the driver, but the future where a new set of Cobra irons are in my hands is what is keeping me awake at night.

I am really excited to hit the driver, but the future where a new set of Cobra irons are in my hands is what is keeping me awake at night.
So many great options IMO. The new King forged tec have all the looks, plus outstanding performance. Yagley was raving about the SZ irons and the consistancy and ball flight improvements he got when he switched. Then the T-rails come in and all i hear is that they are fun to hit. How can you go wrong?!?!

So many great options IMO. The new King forged tec have all the looks, plus outstanding performance. Yagley was raving about the SZ irons and the consistancy and ball flight improvements he got when he switched. Then the T-rails come in and all i hear is that they are fun to hit. How can you go wrong?!?!
Exactly. Based on looks I want one set. Based on my game, I will probably like something different. I am going in completely open-minded and considering all three lines and considering variable length and one length.

Why not have a mix of all three? :)

Exactly. Based on looks I want one set. Based on my game, I will probably like something different. I am going in completely open-minded and considering all three lines and considering variable length and one length.

Why not have a mix of all three? :)
I am wide open to whatever makes sense, but I don’t think I am the type to really mix sets too much unless someone from Cobra tells me I should. Anytime I try to get creative with my bag on my own, I create problems with gapping and such. About as creative I see myself being is reintroducing hybrids back to my bag.

It’s a tough problem to have. I’m intrigued by the T Rails. People saying they’re easy to launch and forgiving makes me think they’re for me. I just have to find a shaft option and see if that works.

I am wide open to whatever makes sense, but I don’t think I am the type to really mix sets too much unless someone from Cobra tells me I should. Anytime I try to get creative with my bag on my own, I create problems with gapping and such. About as creative I see myself being is reintroducing hybrids back to my bag.
For Team Paradise, I also heard the Rickie Fowler protos are very forgiving at elevation.

For Team Paradise, I also heard the Rickie Fowler protos are very forgiving at elevation.
I would so love to play those but I am a 2 time loser with blade irons. :(

They way you were hitting that 4i when we played a hybrid could be a huge weapon in your game.

Team Hackers has been my choice since the get go. Either way you slice it both teams are in for a mind blowing weekend , life long memories and strong friendships .

Last edited:
They way you were hitting that 4i when we played a hybrid could be a huge weapon in your game.
The 4i is awesome. I gave up on hybrids because they were hook city. But the tech has come a long way since I had my hybrids and I am very curious. I had hybrids that were from 2007 and replaced them with fairway woods last year. I didn’t really give newer hybrids a look. This is what I was looking at today:
81220E9B-109A-4D07-AF04-E00A315F1479.png

The 4i is awesome. I gave up on hybrids because they were hook city. But the tech has come a long way since I had my hybrids and I am very curious. I had hybrids that were from 2007 and replaced them with fairway woods last year. I didn’t really give newer hybrids a look. This is what I was looking at today:
View attachment 8923836
I really love my 4H. I’ve hit some really nice shots with it. Your swing is better than mine. So I’m pretty certain you’ll enjoy the launch this will give you. Especially if your in some rough stuff.

Back