EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I think my iron play is the strength of my game. I am usually pretty consistent when I am able to get out and hit balls/play. I am pretty rusty right now with a 3 year old and 6 month old, but hope to get out and groove the swing. Weakness is the Driver for sure. It doesn't do what I want it to. Trying to get better backswing and structure at the top to facilitate a better impact position and consistency. I would say the top of the bag Driver, 3 wood, Hybrid is the most exciting. I have been playing the F8+ driver. I have a 2 hybrid Fly Z+ that I love. We will see how it goes. Need to try out the new Callaway CS and Bridgestone Tours to find a ball before the Morgan Cup!
Nice, glad to see you already have some Cobra in your bag! I have the F6+ that I still really enjoy. Hopefully the Speedzone driver will get your driving game back on track!

Also, congrats on the kids! I'm in the same life stage, with twin 4 y.o. boys, and a 2 y.o. daughter. Chaotic at times, but so much fun! You'll have enough Cobra/Puma swag to please them both, even if it doesn't fit them yet!

I think my iron play is the strength of my game. I am usually pretty consistent when I am able to get out and hit balls/play. I am pretty rusty right now with a 3 year old and 6 month old, but hope to get out and groove the swing. Weakness is the Driver for sure. It doesn't do what I want it to. Trying to get better backswing and structure at the top to facilitate a better impact position and consistency. I would say the top of the bag Driver, 3 wood, Hybrid is the most exciting. I have been playing the F8+ driver. I have a 2 hybrid Fly Z+ that I love. We will see how it goes. Need to try out the new Callaway CS and Bridgestone Tours to find a ball before the Morgan Cup!

I hope you are able to find success with a Speedzone or a Speedzone Xtreme driver.

Just like everyone else, can't wait until tomorrow to see who the final two participants are!!

#fingerscrossed

If you win and are one of the lucky two - who do you call/tell first?
Has to be my wife... she’ll probably roll her eyes but still would be excited for me

Last week I had to make sure I was awake and not dreaming before I posted anything. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to the people picked tomorrow. Good luck to all of my friends. And @mtbloco :cool:

maybe my smack talking has trained you TOO well.
There are about 10 people I would love to get one of the final spots. Believe me when I say that you are one of them. Good luck my friend!

There are about 10 people I would love to get one of the final spots. Believe me when I say that you are one of them. Good luck my friend!
I would be so stoked if we get another AZ boy/girl in the MC.

if it happened to be me, my bravado will travel.
You already know my game will too ?

Probably my wife. She was super excited for me when I got in an event last year.

Probably my wife. She was super excited for me when I got in an event last year.
I was on the phone with my wife when my phone blew up with the news. Really cool

I was on the phone with my wife when my phone blew up with the news. Really cool

That would be cool to have it happen that way. Fingers crossed ?

Back