EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Yep, Picked Hackers on the first day, staying with my boyz.....bury em''''

Team Hackers?? are you sure? I thought with that Jordan GIF maybe you were rooting for me and Team Paradise since im the only one from Chicago lol

Maybe Team Paradise will do their talking on the course! :eek:

haha, well, we're talking, but it's only sort of about the Morgan Cup. Community engagement is top tier.

Maybe we'll be the people's team.

Asked in the 500 Posts Thread:

Here is a current total of posst by each member of the Morgan Cup and a team total!

Team Hackers
Captain: Canadan 2530
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf 4
OITW 1254
Bernoulli 854
HarlettoScara 117
H8tobogie 223
Jmk202 292
jlew2144 200
Total Posts 5475

Team Paradise
Captain: jdtox 1000
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor from Cobra Golf
KY Golfer 315
MarMill8412 93
ToddJ027b 73
Oumagic 257
vdubtx 512
jfrigo1003 80
Total Posts 2330

@Canadan is surpassing the Paradise team by himself

What is Jose's screenname? will update when I figure that out.
@LittleRat

I think Yags has him :LOL:

Captain Dan leading by example o_O

Wow........ even if you remove @Canadan team hackers still has a sizable lead. I feel like there is a side bet here. I'd ever been willing to hit the reset on the counter.... just sayin.

Peddle to the metal baby!

:ROFLMAO:

Go for Captain Dan.

The fact that this is a GIPHY :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Team Hackers in the lead, but I know Paradise can catch 'em, go get 'em boys!

Just not in my backswing :oops::oops::oops:

All I am going to say here is Team Hackers better bring it or all this trash talk is going to come back and haunt them.

haha, well, we're talking, but it's only sort of about the Morgan Cup. Community engagement is top tier.

No worries there. I was just trying to be funny poking at myself for the lowest number of posts ;)

Nothing like a little banter back and forth to keep the teams and the forum engaged. And to drive up the post count.

Nothing like a little banter back and forth to keep the teams and the forum engaged. And to drive up the post count.
The more we engage with the forum, the more they'll dive into the Morgan Cup live with us!

Will be a blast to keep up with the Live thread in May.

images

How about those new utility irons? ?

They look like they will go forever!

I can't wait to try them. The Rickie F9 4i setup I went with this year was fantastic, I want to see how the UT would perform up against that or if I should go SZ in the UT setup.

So many great offerings from Cobra this year it's going to be hard to make a decision (or very expensive on the wallet)

Back