EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So many great offerings from Cobra this year it's going to be hard to make a decision (or very expensive on the wallet)

That is the understatement of the year. So much good stuff from Cobra.

That is the understatement of the year. So much good stuff from Cobra.
It's definitely going to be interesting when we have to decide. Can't wait though!!

It's definitely going to be interesting when we have to decide. Can't wait though!!

I've already begun the process. I have hit T Rails and Speedzone Irons and a Speedzone Xtreme Driver. I'm trying to set up a fitting in the next couple of weeks. But I'm going back and forth deciding on the makeup of the 13 clubs. But, the way that I look at it, it's wonderful decision to have to make.

I've already begun the process. I have hit T Rails and Speedzone Irons and a Speedzone Xtreme Driver. I'm trying to set up a fitting in the next couple of weeks. But I'm going back and forth deciding on the makeup of the 13 clubs. But, the way that I look at it, it's wonderful decision to have to make.
Absolutely this. Have been day dreaming of what the makeup will be. That could be a 180 change to what actually is ordered.

Haven't hit anything yet, but the next several weekends will try to get out and give some a try.
I am thinking will do a few fittings at PGA store so I am not doing all at once. Putter fitting will also be added in to that mix. Intrigued by Odyssey Triple Track for a new putter as well.

Absolutely this. Have been day dreaming of what the makeup will be. That could be a 180 change to what actually is ordered.

Haven't hit anything yet, but the next several weekends will try to get out and give some a try.
I am thinking will do a few fittings at PGA store so I am not doing all at once. Putter fitting will also be added in to that mix. Intrigued by Odyssey Triple Track for a new putter as well.

Good luck with the process. It will be interesting to see what everyone selects.

And that's just Cobra, not even starting into the PUMA stuff yet ???
Everything Cloudspun!

Maybe the Mizuno Blue Flow neck?

Pop into our team, chat you guys can influence my setup. ;)
send me a link, i would be happy to influence any Team Hacker setup :cool:

Maybe we'll be the people's team.
I’m pretty sure you already are. Us Team Paradise guys will let you Hackers enjoy the support and then we’ll enjoy the Cup! ;)

I’m pretty sure you already are. Us Team Paradise guys will let you Hackers enjoy the support and then we’ll enjoy the Cup! ;)
I like that take.

calling the victory?

Interesting strategy.

Back