EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Live Photo of me reading all this underdog and shot calling nonsense

Live Photo of me reading all this underdog and shot calling nonsense
No kidding. They have won how many in a row? The forum has them as a 30-1 favorite. I have no problem with a guy on our team feeling confident that we will win. That doesn’t change the odds. I am sure Buster Douglas thought he could take Tyson but he was still the underdog. Sherman thinks the 9’ers will win but the Chiefs are still the faves.

No kidding. They have won how many in a row? The forum has them as a 30-1 favorite. I have no problem with a guy on our team feeling confident that we will win. That doesn’t change the odds. I am sure Buster Douglas thought he could take Tyson but he was still the underdog. Sherman thinks the 9’ers will win but the Chiefs are still the faves.

@JDax when were the odds placed at 30-1 ?

asking for a friend☝☝☝

asking for a friend☝☝☝

Hmmm, at 30-1 even though I am on the #TeamHackers support crew.....might be worth laying down some greenbacks. :D

asking for a friend☝☝☝
I didn’t say @JDax. But you can go back through the thread and count how many are picking Team Hackers over Paradise. It would be easier to find people that picked the Dolphins over the Patriots than it is to find the people picking Paradise over Hackers. I mean, if you don’t think you are going to win, just come out and say it ;)

Hmmm, at 30-1 even though I am on the #TeamHackers support crew.....might be worth laying down some greenbacks. :D

I’m not opposed with our supporters trying to win some ?

The fun is what you make of it

I didn’t say @JDax. But you can go back through the thread and count how many are picking Team Hackers over Paradise. It would be easier to find people that picked the Dolphins over the Patriots than it is to find the people picking Paradise over Hackers. I mean, if you don’t think you are going to win, just come out and say it ;)

I‘m just riding the coattails of my teammates, here for the relationships, memories, banter, equipment and SWAG

I can’t wait for this experience. It feels like it is forever away! I enjoy the banter. But no way Team Hackers is pulling off the underdog role. Unless you all are fit into the player irons coming ;)

If you want to make it more painful,I recommend a countdown timer lol
I have one of those for my cruise and it seems far away. The MC is two months after :oops:

Hey guys, can we move on from the winning and losing. That was not my intent with my comment. I don’t think anyone in this MC wants to lose. Doesn’t mean we won’t. There will be no sore losers in the end anyway. I respect every single person on this forum. Those who know me will vouch I hope. Let’s move on.

Hey guys, can we move on from the winning and losing. That was not my intent with my comment. I don’t think anyone in this MC wants to lose. Doesn’t mean we won’t. There will be no sore losers in the end anyway. Let’s move on.

No one is sore KY

:LOL::D;)

Hey guys, can we move on from the winning and losing. That was not my intent with my comment. I don’t think anyone in this MC wants to lose. Doesn’t mean we won’t. There will be no sore losers in the end anyway. I respect every single person on this forum. Those who know me will vouch I hope. Let’s move on.

All in good fun KY!

I thought it was just fun banter? I don't think anyone who is watching with envy for those lucky few who get to challenge for the MC are really rooting against either team. We are all THP'ers.

But go Louisville! :D

Don't worry about @OITW he gets ornery in January hahaha

No one is (should) be taking this stuff seriously. It's all in good fun.

I‘m just riding the coattails of my teammates, here for the relationships, memories, banter, equipment and SWAG

You guys get SWAG? :ROFLMAO:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Back