EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I'm a little bummed that I got a dislike from Jeremy, even he's got to admit that was funny.

I try to stay away from the dislike button, my go to is the sad face. He probably just has a case of the Mondays after all that PGA Show fun last week.

I have a couple of local places that I trust that have tiered pricing - they do full bag for less than $200 and if you buy something they give you a credit.
My local store that I am going to go to does a basic fitting for $25 each for irons and drivers. They do advanced for $100, but if only getting fit for one brand they price it as a basic fitting. (y)

Or wait until we know what the choices are :cool:
I am thinking broad strokes first. Like if I have a choice between Speedzone irons and Forged Tec and SZ or Extreme driver at a demo days. Then fine tune it once we know options.

My gawd, all this talk about choices has me stressed out and I'm not physically going.... I guess living vicariously through my fellow #TeamHackers! In the words of an old high school teacher when faced with many options..... go with your gut!
Your high school teacher was kinder than ours. He would often tell us, "if all else fails... so will you" when facing a tough situation or dilemma.

I think a few guys are going tour length.

heck, I kind of want to give it a run.

I will for sure do the tour length if available.

I just sent you a similar message, thats what I did last year. Since you are only looking at one brand maybe they will reduce the price? We need a THP Club Champion discount haha
That's an amazing idea, if they would offer a Morgan cup package at a discount maybe @JB would be willing to let the be the official first of the MC.

Started doing some club pondering last night. Really need to figure out the top of the bag. Really want to get creative with it while making sense somehow

Started doing some club pondering last night. Really need to figure out the top of the bag. Really want to get creative with it while making sense somehow

I wonder if they do the limited driver releases again

What are you thinking sir?

I'm a little bummed that I got a dislike from Jeremy, even he's got to admit that was funny.
If there was an eye roll under the like button I would have chosen that. Maybe we can get one :rolleyes: ? What do you think @GolferGal

I'm glad that I'm not alone in trying to figure out the top of the bag, or even the makeup of the entire bag. Seeing someone who has gone through this decision process previously is reassuring. I know all the MC participants are likely feeling similar with regards to club selection and bag makeup.

I'm glad that I'm not alone in trying to figure out the top of the bag, or even the makeup of the entire bag. Seeing someone who has gone through this decision process previously is reassuring. I know all the MC participants are likely feeling similar with regards to club selection and bag makeup.
Its mainly because of Cobra Connect and looking at stats and usage. If you don't use a club that often why get it?

If there was an eye roll under the like button I would have chosen that. Maybe we can get one :rolleyes: ? What do you think @GolferGal

I can work on that, give me a few minutes. I am currently in a fight with a sidebar widget for the new homepage. It will not cooperate!

I can work on that, give me a few minutes. I am currently in a fight with a sidebar widget for the new homepage. It will not cooperate!
This can wait, no rush. Home page is way more important just thought it might be fun

I have thought long and hard about equipment and have managed to decide what putter I will bring and narrow my choice of golf balls down to three.

What are you thinking sir?
Obviously a fitting will determine a few things but trying to come up with something that makes sense. Last year I went with 2 fwy's and no hybos. While I adored the 5w it turns out I just didn't use it that often. So maybe I try the hybrid route again or maybe even go utility. I also tried a utility last year but found the F9 4i to be just as forgiving and even longer off the tee though.

Back