EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

#LaughingJohn

#YouAlwaysMakeMeLaughJohn is a long nickname haha

Excited to find out JBs teaser.

I’m nutty about anything MC related these days.

Excited to find out JBs teaser.
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the teaser to be revealed, so I'm sure you guys have already fallen off!

Sand Hollow this weekend. Course was in decent condition considering it is just hitting 60* in southern Utah this week. Will definitely be in top notch shape come May for all of you. I unfortunately forgot the drone at home so I wasn't able to get any aerial shots. This was my first time playing Sand Hollow and I would definitely go back!

index.php

IMG_2760.JPEGIMG_2758.JPEGIMG_2777.JPGIMG_2773.JPEGIMG_2767.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_2763.JPEG
    IMG_2763.JPEG
    117.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2761.JPEG
    IMG_2761.JPEG
    103.7 KB · Views: 1
I could get lost in those views!

As someone who has lived in Utah my whole life, there were multiple times standing on the course just looking at the views I would say to my foursome, "Utah is so awesome"
I've never been to Utah, and to be honest, before seeing all these pictures of Sand Hollow I would have never thought of Utah this way. We live in such a wonderful country that has so many amazing places to visit!

Wow those are cool pictures thanks for sharing!

@maxw72 thanks for posting the photos of Sand Hollow.

Mental note steer clear of big sand trap- thanks for the photos.
Just don't use these two different schools of thought for getting out of the sand. The Patrick Reed approach or the Ryan Palmer approach.

It looks in great shape for
Yeah, I don't think I am getting out of that if I get into it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i will let you borrow my sand wedge

Wow!

*Adds Utah to list of States to visit*

Back