EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

That's exactly what I've been looking at. Couple of polos and a 1/4 zip will be on their way before too long. Was debating one of the pairs of shorts until I realised where I lived and gave myself a wee shake :LOL:

The Cloudspun 1/4 Zip is very nice. Too bad I got it right at the time the temperature decided to hit 90 here. Looks good in the closet though!

The Cloudspun 1/4 Zip is very nice. Too bad I got it right at the time the temperature decided to hit 90 here. Looks good in the closet though!
It felt great when I tried it on :) But yeah, 104 today and don’t need a 1/4 zip right now. But it is a great item.

I will post some pictures of my haul when it all arrives

I'm contemplating a cloudspun vest, how do we thing that material would do in a vest?

How I wish I ever had that problem 😂

blown away by the quality from every piece here!! The hats are awesome in person ..
Definitely getting more Cloudspun Polos!!
D8B30DC8-8194-4FC4-93BD-DC200C262758.jpeg0FC11F3E-D9B9-4B1F-BB86-A25A04CB46D6.jpegB3A10BB4-FFAD-42F4-BD37-83DBAC0D5D8D.jpeg1A8AC202-10EB-467F-AB3A-1B25B08A4880.jpeg

I'm contemplating a cloudspun vest, how do we thing that material would do in a vest?

Ask OITW, he's the man to speak to regarding Puma apparel.

SOmeone needs to start a thread with PUMA Morgan Cup Apparel.
Everybody is getting TONS of stuff

Yes we need that thread but my wallet does not need that thread haha. I do love Cobra/Puma apparel

I grabbed a vest earlier in the year. The material feels great. Idk how effect it is going to be vs some of the other vests I have for warmth.

Woohoo!! Looking forward to it 👊
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I nominate @OITW to start the thread

So I should stop buying stuff? 😂

So I should stop buying stuff? 😂
I had to buy some stuff and couldn’t resist. Besides, I am not sure anything I ordered in February is going to fit now. Covid and my 2020 fitness goals had a run-in...

Woohoo!! Looking forward to it 👊
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I couldn’t have stated it any better. Right down to the expressed appreciation. Thank you THP and Cobra and Puma. I will definitely wear the apparel with pride and appreciation. I still can’t believe all that is happening here.

Oh boy - looking forward to the Puma Cobra apparel! I picked up a hat and a polo, but can't wait to see the M.C. lineup!

Man, you guys are in for a treat once all this stuff starts rolling in. Cobra/Puma apparel is tops on my list. So jealous!

Has a rescheduled date been announced?

Has a rescheduled date been announced?

No sir. With travel still on lockdown for our hosts and our international participant still stuck over there, we have not rescheduled as of yet. Although we have spoken about it quite a bit and look forward to hosting this very special event.

Back