EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2020 Vokey Experience with Titleist. We have an incredible schedule of events lined up for this one and all of the information is below.

vokey-design-wedges-quit-qui-oc-golf-pro-shop-elkhart-lake-wisconsin.jpg
When & Where
June 25th - 28th, 2020
Ocean Edge Golf Resort and Titleist HQ

The Details
This THP Experience kicks off Thursday evening the 25th for a meet and greet dinner with the group of THPers as well as some of the Titleist team and the legend himself Bob Vokey. Friday will be a complete tour of Titleist Ball Manufacturing and then it is off to Cape Cod for a weekend of awesome. Every participant will receive amazing swag as well as BRAND NEW VOKEY SM8 wedges (you will need to get fit for these prior to event). The full itinerary is below and this will be open for 6 forum members.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

oceanedge-golf-header-5c6c286bd22b2.jpg

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
3 New Titleist Vokey SM8 wedges
2 Days of Golf at Ocean Edge Golf Resort on Cape Cod
Dinner with Bob Vokey Thursday Night
Dinners every night with group
Lodging Friday and Saturday Night at Ocean Edge
Swag, Swag and Swag
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Thursday Evening: Drinks and Meet and Greet in Fairhaven with Bob Vokey
Friday Day: Tour the Titleist Ball Plant with Team there
Friday Evening: Dinner in Cape Cod with group
Saturday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Ocean Edge
Saturday Evening: Dinner in Cape Cod with group
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Then depart

Participants
@AnthonyC
@Raiderboost
@Doubleb21
@Bryndom
@ddec
@ddstanford

If you did not make it in, never fear. With over 15 THP Experiences this year, there is always something right around the corner.

Last edited:
Looks like a blast!

• Admin
If you want to have your mind blown on value, check out the cost of rooms at Ocean Edge for these dates. One night is nearly the price of the entire trip.

Wow....what an experience!

If you want to have your mind blown on value, check out the cost of rooms at Ocean Edge for these dates. One night is nearly the price of the entire trip.

Rooms in the Mansion or you guys getting a Villa?

This is absolutely fantastic, great venue and with the man the myth the legend himself. People should be fighting over each other to get in.

Ocean Edge Resort is a fantastic Nicklaus designed golf course, conditions will be PRIME in late June as well.

JB - Sunday is at Ocean Edge right, not familiar with the Conservatory course on the Cape.;)

Lobster time

def in on this thr capes awsome and any chance to go to seafood sams is a bonus

Sounds fantastic! Again, getting to meet and learn from a man whose name is on your clubs, how does this happen? Blows me away each time the access lucky THPer's have, and this Experience will be no exception!

Then there's the course, the lodging, the food, the swag, and oh yea, the Vokey wedges.

Nice! Looks like a great itinerary for sure!

Awesome!

You had me at hello.

This sounds absolutely amazing. I have thought about doing the wedge fitting at Manchester Lane for years but never pulled the trigger, this would be above and beyond that fitting.

Rooms in the Mansion or you guys getting a Villa?

2 Bedroom Villas for the group each housing 3 THPers (and yes rack rate is $750 a night)

WOW looks fantastic!

2 Bedroom Villas for the group each housing 3 THPers (and yes rack rate is $750 a night)

Yup, those lodgings are LEGIT. Hope people understand how great a deal this experience is - truly going to be an amazing time for those who are lucky enough to get in.

This will be amazing the the 6 guys/gals who get in.

You had me at hello.

This sounds absolutely amazing. I have thought about doing the wedge fitting at Manchester Lane for years but never pulled the trigger, this would be above and beyond that fitting.

Dude if you like the Pinehills Nicklaus Course, you're going to love the Ocean Edge Course layout

Looks like a fantastic trip!

Holy %&$* you get to meet Bob Vokey? Are you serious? As if the venue and accommodations weren't already unreal enough.

Yup, those lodgings are LEGIT. Hope people understand how great a deal this experience is - truly going to be an amazing time for those who are lucky enough to get in.
And they all come with W&D. No reason to have sweaty clothes making the trip back home.

I maaaaay have to beg for some forgiveness for this one. I do need new wedges. I mean it's the same thing, right?

So these rooms aren't the Super 8?

Wow, another unbelievable experience for 6 THPers!

And they all come with W&D. No reason to have sweaty clothes making the trip back home.

I maaaaay have to beg for some forgiveness for this one. I do need new wedges. I mean it's the same thing, right?

?????????

June on the Cape is pretty nice, you won’t be that sweaty, if at all- wind gets up pretty fierce on the course too - going to require some creative wedge shots

This is an AWESOME trip. Dates will not work for a family Experience I already have on the books, but DAHM

Back