EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

We did an unofficial gathering at ocean edge a few years back! Absolutely amazing place! Add in THP and Titleist and getting to meet The Godfather of wedges makes this absolutely insane. I’m praying to any and all deity’s that will listen that I get into this!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! This should be on most people's lists for this year. Awesome experience, awesome location.

This sounds like a great time!!! Good luck to all throwing their name in!

This one looks to be amazing!!!

Umm woah!!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this sounds incredible

Darn it. Where’s that spare 499 I had laying round lol. Jk. Wow what a great experience. Enjoy this one fellas looks like a blast and a half. 3 wedges plus golf and learning about stuff. Can’t be beat.

Now this sounds positively delightful.

I'm wow. This one sounds pretty amazing. And by pretty amazing I mean freaking amazing!

Plus it's within driving distance, always a plus.

This sounds like an amazing trip, unfortunately I'll be on vacation that week. DOH!

Oh man that sounds amazing. I just saw the SM8 today and they look good.

Good luck to everyone that enters, I'll have my first child around that time and have to pass on this one.

This sounds awesome... You get to talk wedges with the biggest name in wedge industry!? WOW

Wow sounds like quite an experience!

This sounds so freaking awesome. But I will have to pass, that is right in the heart of my daughters competitive basketball & we won't have the exact dates for another couple of months. Luckily I know that THP will be bringing more awesomeness that I can try for. Good luck to all that enter!

Whoa!! Nice!! This sounds like an amazing experience. :cool:?

You had me at Vokey! Plus you throw Cape Cod into this madness....holy crap I want to be a part of this. Don’t need any more info, I am good. Can’t wait for sign ups!!!

Sounds like an awesome experience!

First class all the way around.

Daaaamnnnniiit this is the week we are looking to do vacation in Florida ..m maybe I can shift that around haha

That's a heck of a package at any price, much less the bargain price offered by THP.

Back