EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

I'm looking for a new OEM @JohnSinVA for irons and woods, not for Wedges! Still love me some Vokeys. The new SM8's would be fabulous in the bag. Plus a few lessons from the man himself, the one and only Bob Vokey! Uhh yes please!
Plus it's up north, where it's cooler in the summer. So I might have a shot! Right @JB (y)

And here I am looking at new wedges. More like dreaming of...

I can't wrap my mind around what a deal this is. It does not compute, lol. :oops:

This one may not be in the cards for me with possible kids event happening. Hope to know soon though.

Glad to see the excitement. We have some cool swag surprises lined up and a whole lot of awesome.

This is going to be lit

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

This is going to be a HOT ticket. Off to check out this venue. It sounds amazing

Can’t wait to see who gets selected!! Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to add one thing. Participants will have to get a fitting upon being selected. From there, you will receive your wedges before the event and we look forward to those unboxings.

Because the wedges will be custom of course, since this is a THP Experience.

Oh man, loving those details. The dates look to be good for me, and can't wait for signups!

I want to add one thing. Participants will have to get a fitting upon being selected. From there, you will receive your wedges before the event and we look forward to those unboxings.

Can I skip the line and signup now

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Sure but then you have to pay for everybody to go :)

The way I am spending money while recovering I might just accept that deal haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Wow, dinner with the legend and then that course and venue looks incredible!

I’ve got a titleist fitter in town according to titleists web site. And custom clubs? Man! This is exciting!

Wow another chance at a dream type experience and meeting a legend to boot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For the fitting is it up to the participant to select the fitter (CC/True Spec/local fitter), or does Titleist recommend a fitter in the participant’s area?

This loooks AMAZING.... would love to try out some Vokey's and get fitted for what I know will be awesome clubs!

This loooks AMAZING.... would love to try out some Vokey's and get fitted for what I know will be awesome clubs!

Well here is your chance.

Was waiting for the custom part. Thought, no way these will be off the shelf.

Craziness.

This sounds like an awesome experience for some lucky THPers

This event sounds fantastic!!

waiting for this one to open.. Throwing my hat in.

Custom wedges and fitting!? wowzah!

Back