The 2021 Ben Hogan Experience at True Blue and Caledonia

Anyone wanna babysit for me October 25-27th?!

Love that THP is heading back to Myrtle Beach. Another opportunity to try and get there to play 2 awesome looking courses at another epic THP Experience.

This should be another great THP event!

Working on a couple of last minute items with the Ben Hogan team and then we will have an official signup date. But it will be next week!

Just got off of the phone with the team at Ben Hogan and they are super excited.

Full bag will be in play for those in attendance, but just a note, you will have to bring your own bag.

Otherwise it will be a fun ordering process.

anyone-have-a-decent-golf-bag-they-dont-need.jpg

Just got off of the phone with the team at Ben Hogan and they are super excited.

Full bag will be in play for those in attendance, but just a note, you will have to bring your own bag.

Love this... For those flying, 5lbs going, 50+ coming back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll say what everyone is thinking..

...that price is obnoxious

With lodging not included (but everything else is) we wanted to make this extremely affordable for THPers, but it is going to be AWESOME!

Bring your own bag? ✅
FB18D862-124B-4BFD-A150-DBAE6F01147D.jpeg

With lodging not included (but everything else is) we wanted to make this extremely affordable for THPers, but it is going to be AWESOME!
no no, don't go trying to make sense of that number.

It's obnoxious. I can't even go there tomorrow and play two rounds at that rate.

no no, don't go trying to make sense of that number.

It's obnoxious. I can't even go there tomorrow and play two rounds at that rate.

That is true actually. The rounds of golf alone cost more than this by a lot.

Such a great opportunity.... MSP - ATL - MYR = doable! My super will understand why I can't be at work right?? I mean it should be an excused absence...:ROFLMAO:

🔥🔥🔥

A full bag and 45 holes on 2 of the best courses in the country in October where conditions couldn't possibly be nicer in Myrtle Beach for... $199, an Albatross membership and a little bit of luck? Yeah, just making sure I got that right. Jaw dropping deets for sure.

Hoganlicious via THP. Love it.

All over this. Would love to try out some Ben Hogan gear and play in Myrtle Beach.

Love the Hogan stuff and looking forward to another experience at these great courses! I’ve already told my folks we have to play these next time I get down to their place in NC.

Q: since Ben Hogan only manufactures right-handed clubs is it inappropriate for a left-handed golfer to enter?

Asking for a friend of course;)

Q: since Ben Hogan only manufactures right-handed clubs is it inappropriate for a left-handed golfer to enter?

Asking for a friend of course;)
I would think if you don't mind playing with your non-dominant hand it wouldn't be a problem at all. 😄 How's your opposite hand game?

Not sure I can swing these dates but I will definitely be entering and hoping to be in SC for my birthday.

Back