The 2021 Ben Hogan Experience at True Blue and Caledonia

I would think if you don't mind playing with your non-dominant hand it wouldn't be a problem at all. 😄 How's your opposite hand game?

I would think if you don't mind playing with your non-dominant hand it wouldn't be a problem at all. 😄 How's your opposite hand game?

464B9FA6-01D6-46AE-A0E0-5F88C45FD615.jpeg

Have Ben Hogan Stand Bag, ready to travel! 😁

Meant to ask after the last Experience at TB, did y'all see the large female gator on 18? Both courses have a fair amount of gators but there was this extremely large, possibly old female gator in the pond of 18 when we played back in 2018.

Well this is very affordable ...

1629341008669.png

I would most certainly be the high handicap if I had to play right handed. I'm torn - I want to enter because I would love the experience at the courses but the equipment would be of no use so therefore I would be depriving another THPer. That said, of course, I would be 110% open to having an arrangement where if I was to be chosen then another THPer would be chosen to receive the clubs. I want to participate, but don't want to upset the golf/THP Gods

I would most certainly be the high handicap if I had to play right handed. I'm torn - I want to enter because I would love the experience at the courses but the equipment would be of no use so therefore I would be depriving another THPer. That said, of course, I would be 110% open to having an arrangement where if I was to be chosen then another THPer would be chosen to receive the clubs. I want to participate, but don't want to upset the golf/THP Gods

Unfortunately some companies limit their amount of dexterity choices due to demand. In this instance when signup thread opens up, it will be listed for RH only, since these Experiences are about the equipment.

Good news is next week we have another event signup that is open to both sides.

My heart! I want to go back!!!
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2021 Ben Hogan Experience that is coming up very soon. We have a special few days planned of equipment, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

View attachment 9022074

When and Where
October 25th-27th
True Blue and Caledonia
Myrtle Beach Area

The Details
We have partnered with Ben Hogan Golf for an amazing few days of golf at an iconic location in THP Events history. This will be open for SIX THPers to come join in the fun and play golf with people from the company, enjoy a group dinners with everybody and EVERY PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE A FULL BAG OF CLUBS!

As with all THP Experiences, this is open ALL SKILL LEVELS.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2021 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost and What’s Included
Cost: $199
45 Holes of Golf
Full bag of Ben Hogan Clubs (all 14)
Group Dinners Each Night
And so much more
(You will be responsible for lodging and travel)

Itinerary
Monday Evening: Meet and Greet Dinner and Equipment Unboxing Party
Tuesday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Tuesday Afternoon: 9 Holes of Golf
Tuesday Evening: Group Dinner with Ben Hogan Golf
Wednesday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf

How To Signup
Signups will be coming soon in a new thread on the THP Forum so stay tuned.

If you need a second...
For sure! There will be a thread next time I get down there. My parents are rebuilding as their house in Ocean Isle was destroyed by a tornado in February so it looks like early 2022 at the earliest. I guess I should make a disclaimer that tee times with me do not come with a full bag of awesome brand spanking new Ben Hogan clubs or accompanying swag 😆

For sure! There will be a thread next time I get down there. My parents are rebuilding as their house in Ocean Isle was destroyed by a tornado in February so it looks like early 2022 at the earliest. I guess I should make a disclaimer that tee times with me do not come with a full bag of awesome brand spanking new Ben Hogan clubs or accompanying swag 😆
Wait.. So the only thing you can offer is your personality?!

Wait.. So the only thing you can offer is your personality?!

He can also offer that if you play this many holes the bill is going to be higher. That’s how special this one is

He can also offer that if you play this many holes the bill is going to be higher. That’s how special this one is
I agree, this one (like many of the THP opportunities) sounds amazing. I am going to be so excited for whomever is able to go, myself included. Reading through the thread the absolute value of this experience is amazing.

Hey I’m not a cheap date! And there’s nothing cheap about this driver whose crown I freaking love! Or of course the views and golf at these two courses.
1629418568422.jpeg

Next week!

I’m ready!

Got clearance to give this one a go. Wasn't sure for a bit with some travel days prior, but too good not to throw my name in. 😵⛳

Got clearance to give this one a go. Wasn't sure for a bit with some travel days prior, but too good not to throw my name in. 😵⛳
I'm thinking

GS53 max 9*
GS53 4w
UiHi 18* recoil stiff
VKTR+ 22*
PTx Pro 5-7i
ICON 8i-PW
Equalizer II black 50/54/58
BHB01 black

🍇

Back