The 2021 Ben Hogan Experience at True Blue and Caledonia

@JB Don't most of the "experience" events have a minimal fee and THP member would take care of their travel? Did the Titleist experience include lodging and travel?

@JB Don't most of the "experience" events have a minimal fee and THP member would take care of their travel? Did the Titleist experience include lodging and travel?
most? No. Some of the experiences this year included travel and lodging.

The Titleist Thread with details can be found here.

This one does not include lodging, but the fee is small and the package is unbelievable. I don’t think someone could play two rounds of golf for the cost of this Experience, let alone a full bag of clubs, dinners, etc.

most? No. Some of the experiences this year included travel and lodging.

The Titleist Thread with details can be found here.

This one does not include lodging, but the fee is small and the package is unbelievable. I don’t think someone could play two rounds of golf for the cost of this Experience, let alone a full bag of clubs, dinners, etc.
No they can't. My birthday is just before the event, and I looked into playing both courses around the same time. Even if clubs weren't involved, I'd still throw my hat in for this event.

Participants.
Just got off the phone with Ben Hogan Golf and all orders have been submitted and checked. We do not believe there are any issues on supply with a single order placed, so that is awesome.

Participants.
Just got off the phone with Ben Hogan Golf and all orders have been submitted and checked. We do not believe there are any issues on supply with a single order placed, so that is awesome.
That's pretty crazy given everything going on these days. 👍

@Canadan posting this in the memories thread made me wonder..

Will there be any new inductee's into the #finnsquad!! Are you ready to ride or die!!
6264A649-82DE-444D-87ED-56AE3F1D957A.jpeg

First thing that went through my mind...

I dont believe either course has 8 actually.
That's going to create a fun game to see who gets to ride them then! (or the everyone will just split which course they ride on but I like thinking of the chaos :ROFLMAO:)

That's going to create a fun game to see who gets to ride them then! (or the everyone will just split which course they ride on but I like thinking of the chaos :ROFLMAO:)
Probably come down to who gets there first and what is available. We cannot reserve them in advance for some reason, so when someone gets there, they get on the app, pay for them and away they go.

Probably come down to who gets there first and what is available. We cannot reserve them in advance for some reason, so when someone gets there, they get on the app, pay for them and away they go.
Well hopefully the group gets a majority of them and is able to enjoy it! Finns are the freaking best way around a course. Sun be damned lol

do they still offer the golfboards there too, or just all in on having a handful of these?

do they still offer the golfboards there too, or just all in on having a handful of these?
I dont think they have golf boards anymore. I believe each course has 6 Finn Scooters.

Back