The 2021 Ben Hogan Experience at True Blue and Caledonia

Probably come down to who gets there first and what is available. We cannot reserve them in advance for some reason, so when someone gets there, they get on the app, pay for them and away they go.

You guys could maybe work out some kind of front 9 back 9 swap.

9DE02629-93A2-4717-B336-635ECBD0A266.jpeg

Oh hell yeah. My iron swing is in such a good place right now, can't wait to give these a go in a month. Add in that I was able to play the gs35 max over the weekend and it was the best my driving game has been in probably close to 2.5 years.
Your whole game was solid over the weekend, it was fun to watch

I can't wait to get my hands on these. I've been hitting my irons pretty solid so I'm excited for the PTx Pro. Driver is always hit or miss for me and can be a weapon or ruin my game. I'm hoping for some high toe spin retention on this one.

Oh hell yeah. My iron swing is in such a good place right now, can't wait to give these a go in a month. Add in that I was able to play the gs35 max over the weekend and it was the best my driving game has been in probably close to 2.5 years.

I'm super jealous. I played well (for me) on Saturday and thought I would ride the success train and hit a bucket of balls at the range on Sunday.

It was like I never played golf before...it was dreadful...anyone else have that happen to them? I have 4 weeks to learn how to play golf again :)

I'm super jealous. I played well (for me) on Saturday and thought I would ride the success train and hit a bucket of balls at the range on Sunday.

It was like I never played golf before...it was dreadful...anyone else have that happen to them? I have 4 weeks to learn how to play golf again :)
Oh, yeah, that'll happen. I'm considering not hitting a ball for the next 4 weeks for fear of screwing something up. 🤷‍♂️

Completely normal. Usually this happens after abnormally good play. Wish I had words of wisdom for you to fix it, but it will just go away. Keep hitting balls!

Usually this happens after abnormally good play.
Totally agree. Had the best round of my life a couple months ago, only to follow it up with the worst round of the season. Keep swinging until it feels right again!

I'm also feeling in a pretty good spot with my swing lately. Drives are straighter or nice cuts and I'm making better contact with my irons & wedges overall. I'm really looking forward to the PTx Pros and the consistent gapping straight through the irons & wedges!

DZicSaGX4AEvzNO.jpg

Was able to see the Max driver on the used rack at a local shop. First time ever seeing one. Really like the setup of it.

take the @Jeff Spicoli line and you will have a short iron into that green.
As my Dad’s caddie at Pine Valley told him when he asked him if he should lay up or try to carry a waste area, “You ain’t coming back here anytime soon, so you might as well go for it”

Back