LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Budget Experience Is Here!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today kicks off an amazing few days with a couple of lucky THPers! @Davidhibler and @Daluteh won an all expenses paid trip to MI to play an amazing private club courtesy of Budget Golf. The fun doesn't stop there however, as the SWAG that these two receive is AWESOME.

The SWAG LIST
Each will get a set of new Titleist irons
New THP Custom Golf Bag
Pair of Golf Shoes
New Laser Rangefinder
6 dozen Pro V1 or Pro V1X Golf Balls
New Custom Melin Hat
And a ton more

Over the next few days we will be playing Lost Dunes which is a gem of a private facility and rated in the top 200 in the country. Staying in the guest cabins there and dining in town.

This thread will be packed with pictures and for those that actually read this, stay tuned as in this thread you might be able to win some of the surprise SWAG that even the participants do not know they are getting, such as this amazing LINKS & KINGS Custom Shoe Bag.

IMG_2661.JPEG

All of this courtesy of THP and Budget Golf, and shhhh. Don't tell anybody, but after speaking with the team there, we are going to do this again next year for Albatross Club Members. So if you didn't win this amazing trip this year, stay tuned, as we might just have some details coming over the next few days or offer up some teasers in here.

Get ready for a fun filled few days with two THPers as we play some golf on this awesome trip they won.

Untitled-18.jpg

• Admin
Awesome kick off for the lucky participants and everyone following along... Safe travels and the swag is unbelievable... The THP logo bag and shoe bag are awesome prizes and one of a kind!

Sweet! Safe travel my dudes! Love the supplemental article to give a little Budget Golf history too, that's a nice a touch JB!

Amazing experience, have fun gents!!

Have a blast fellas!

Yes! Can’t wait to follow this thread this week! Just shut the office door and ignore all going on outside it! Have fun all!

Have fun guys.

Have a scramble today for last golf league day of the year and then all my attention is on this great follow! Id say have a great time but I think you have that covered!

Enjoy and can’t wait to follow along!

Safe travel fellas & enjoy this one!!!

Safe travels boys!

Some outstanding swag for this Experience. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Safe travels guys!

Travel safe fellas, looking forward to following along these next few days!

Safe travels and look forward to catching up...enjoy gents!

Safe travels everyone. Looking forward to following!

Safe travels to everyone and looking forward to following along!

Been super swamped the last week or so, but thankfully things calmed down so I can follow along with this experiences are travels all!

The custom shoe bag is 🔥

Back