LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Budget Experience Is Here!

Totally agree, it'll be rare to have something from there. There just wasn't a huge selection and nothing really jumped out at me/us. Nothing wrong with the stuff there and nothing bad to say about it, it just didn't happen.
I tried to buy a hat at one of the Barton Creek courses. I asked him where the hats were and he said they had those 2 over there. 🥺

I tried to buy a hat at one of the Barton Creek courses. I asked him where the hats were and he said they had those 2 over there. 🥺
Yeah, I only saw one 1/4 zip that was xxl. I liked it but didn't love it it wasn't my color. I think that's kind of common though with places that don't have a massive pro shop. Everything they had looked to be high quality, the towel felt very nice so I'm excited to use it.

Yeah, I only saw one 1/4 zip that was xxl. I liked it but didn't love it it wasn't my color. I think that's kind of common though with places that don't have a massive pro shop. Everything they had looked to be high quality, the towel felt very nice so I'm excited to use it.

I mean, we do have some pretty rare lost dunes hats...

No, you didn't miss it. While the course was amazing it wasn't really a destination course, so it didn't have the expansive pro shop that you may expect from some of the more famous courses in the country.

I picked up a players towel, but that was all I grabbed.
Seems like it doesn't make sense to stock up the Pro Shop when it only has 300 members.....

I'll try to remember to take pictures when I get home. Same company that's had the THP hat. Starts with M, very comfortable. Unless David or JB beat me to it I'll post when I'm done and gone from the office.
The new hats (Travis Mathew) or the previous one (Imperial i think)

Just got done reading the whole thread. Wow, what an experience! That swag collection was ridiculous! I have two pair of those New Balance shoes, they’re fantastic. The hats and other attire look great, and what can you say about ProV1s, the Ping THP bags, the shoe bag, etc…. Awesome! Now I’m looking forward even more to the Titleist Experience in T-19 days! @Davidhibler You need to get up to Cherokee Valley soon after I get back from NM. Thanks for a great follow, guys. Looks like a fantastic Experience.

One question though… How did you get the extra bag, clubs, shoes, etc. home? Did you bring your irons with you or just your woods, wedges, putter, etc. ?

Just got done reading the whole thread. Wow, what an experience! That swag collection was ridiculous! I have two pair of those New Balance shoes, they’re fantastic. The hats and other attire look great, and what can you say about ProV1s, the Ping THP bags, the shoe bag, etc…. Awesome! Now I’m looking forward even more to the Titleist Experience in T-19 days! @Davidhibler You need to get up to Cherokee Valley soon after I get back from NM. Thanks for a great follow, guys. Looks like a fantastic Experience.

Just let me know when and I'll be there!

One question though… How did you get the extra bag, clubs, shoes, etc. home? Did you bring your irons with you or just your woods, wedges, putter, etc. ?
The bags were shipped to us shortly after we were selected, so we had those. We both traveled without irons, because we knew we would be getting them there.

I used a bigger suitcase than I needed for my clothes so I could bring the rest of the swag home...but it almost didn't fit! I actually carried the balls on the plane in a backpack:ROFLMAO:

Meant to ask… looked like you were playing white tees?

Meant to ask… looked like you were playing white tees?
Correct. It played 6390 according to our caddie that day.

Back