EXPERIENCE The 2021 Budget Golf Experience

Hello!94E0287A-2B9D-496C-90C7-394FE4472A16.jpeg

@Davidhibler and @Daluteh will be a great follow in this experience. In the time they have been on here both have shown a great personality and love for the game. I'm excited for them and excited to follow their experience there!

Im pretty pumped to get there, that is for sure.

This will be a great follow for sure. Budget aways goes big! Looking forward to it.

I've called to schedule one last lesson before we go. I really like the new driver but I don't seem to hit it will yet. I also had some iron issues when I played earlier this week. Wife told me to go play again tonight after work so between tonight and the lesson I will be ready to cartner with you @Davidhibler !

Weather may prevent evet me from getting out again before we get there so I may be rusty.

My work schedule is crazy but I'll do my best to get out there between now and then.

this is going to be fun.

Have you guys scoped out the holes yet and how you’ll play them?

Weather may prevent evet me from getting out again before we get there so I may be rusty.

My work schedule is crazy but I'll do my best to get out there between now and then.

this is going to be fun.

Since you're coming into the event with quite a lot of savings to you, how bad has the @PackersGirl souvenir budget grown?

Have you guys scoped out the holes yet and how you’ll play them?
Once or twice :ROFLMAO:
Some really nice looking holes here and the greens look absolutely nuts.

There is a par 3 where I may have to go 3w or lay up depending on what tees we play :oops:

Since you're coming into the event with quite a lot of savings to you, how bad has the @PackersGirl souvenir budget grown?
Lol! The #1 thing I want is a ball marker. BUT if he sees anything else I might like then he can sure add that to the list too 😁

Lol! The #1 thing I want is a ball marker. BUT if he sees anything else I might like then he can sure add that to the list too 😁

Can I help you window shop? I feel like we could definitely do some window shopping together and help you out some πŸ˜‡

Can I help you window shop? I feel like we could definitely do some window shopping together and help you out some πŸ˜‡
Sounds perfect! I don't see how that would end bad for @Davidhibler 's wallet at all πŸ€£πŸ˜‡

We were just messaging about that earlier today. So exciting it's coming up in a week. What seemed like months away just a few short months ago is right around the corner!

I can’t wait for this! This is like the kick-off to experience season!

once this experience starts we will not go more than 10 days without a THP experience to follow!

this includes essentially β€œback to back” experiences with the Titelist/Ben Hogan experiences (flying from New Mexico to SC) and then the Florida Swing with the Data Experience/ The Callaway Dream Foursome :oops:

Non stop leading up to the Grandaddy!

once this experience starts we will not go more than 10 days without a THP experience to follow!

this includes essentially β€œback to back” experiences with the Titelist/Ben Hogan experiences (flying from New Mexico to SC) and then the Florida Swing with the Data Experience/ The Callaway Dream Foursome :oops:

Out practicing right now!
16323996783144414612173866488551.jpg

Back