EXPERIENCE The 2021 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

Sorry to hear about the delay, but still really excited to see what 22’ can bring to this event for the lucky participants.

Disappointed to hear about the event delay, but you guys are in for a treat in 2022 and it gives that wrist time to heal up!

I hope that the injuries heal quickly.

Sorry to hear that the event had to be rescheduled. Though it sounds like, in true THP fashion, the event will be even better in '22

Disappointed to hear about the event delay, but you guys are in for a treat in 2022 and it gives that wrist time to heal up!
You’ve had to wait a full year for your experience, so I don’t feel so bad. I know it will be cool regardless of the timing.

Delay is always a bummer but glad to hear it will still happen. And be bigger and better in true THP fashion.

Hope the injury heals quickly!! 💪🏼

One door closes and JB opens up like 4 more. (y)

Some tough news to deliver.

With careful thought, we have moved this event to 2022. Unfortunately travel rules in place will keep our partner Shot Scope from coming here until after the event takes place and one of our winners of this lucky trip has been injured.

Rather than just wing it, we thought it best to move the event to 2022, bring Shot Scope to it, as well as @Cruskater and @Danimal and invite a couple of more THPers to join into the fun as well.

Crazy part is...There might just be some new stuff too.

Negative: I don’t personally know @Cruskater or @Danimal -so I won’t expect an invite, 😂. If one of you want to take a wing and a prayer on me, I promise to show up and golf. Most likely horribly, but maybe I’ll be on a streak that keeps me a low’ish HC even though I usually stink? I almost never play to my HC. Usually well over with a few drifting well under? Oh yeah, and wrassle gators and probably mess with poisonous snakes, etc. I’m not, not entertaining? (I’m sure if this event is held where there are such things, @JB will have the anti-wrasslin gator or upsetting snakes clause built in, so maybe we can find us a bear?? 😂)

Positive: Since neither of these gents know me I stand a better chance of an invite then if they did! 🤣

Congrats fellas, sorry it’s getting pushed but looks like it’ll just be more fun anyways? Something to look forward to for longer? I know from the moment I was selected through the experience, it was an exciting time. Seemed like every couple days there were questions that just led to more awesome?

Enjoy the ride! Sorry it’s pushed but it’ll give you time to get your games into whatever shape you want them.

I entered my event as a 9.8 (I think). I played like a 20+. It was embarrassing but I did hit some good shots. I also selected a terrible time for me. It was literally the week after baseball season ended ( I coached and was busy every night) so I’d played 2-3 rounds prior on the year. Which can mean anything but I’m likely not playing to my HC. Once in a while I play great when I haven’t played much. Most of my HC savers though were late season rounds where I string a few good (for me) rounds together.

I also tend to play much more when I’m hitting it well. If I’m done with 18 and I just posted a 96? Yeah I sucked at golf on the day and want no further part of it.

However if I’m hitting them well and post a 75, if I can I’m playing until dark. Usually those days, I don’t “lose it”. I may not post 75 again but it’s probably not an 80.

Other days? I can be on 100 watch. Silly game complicated by not having played it in like 4 months.

Can’t believe I forgot about this one. Disappointed to see this one get moved.

I hope that the injuries heal quickly.

Sorry to hear that the event had to be rescheduled. Though it sounds like, in true THP fashion, the event will be even better in '22
I do hope so!! I'll be back better than ever!

The bright side of this...i hope to meet even more THPers now in May!

Sad news but also exciting news for 2022

Stinks that it has been delayed but sounds like it will be bigger and better next year. Can't wait to follow along with this one!

Sucks about being postponed, but better late than never. Cudos to THP for all the planning.

Just saw and hope the injury heals fast. 2022 going to be even better adding this event to the lineup

I must have been remiss in my THP forum duties and totally missed this was postponed. I hope @Cruskater heels up quickly and although sad it was postponed it looks like it will be bigger and better next year!

Back