EXPERIENCE The 2021 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

Yet another great experience and outstanding views of the beach!

Shot Scope v3 is a great system; so easy to use. The GPS watch is a fantastic alternative when you just need a general distance and not the precise reading of a rangefinder.

Great pairing with Hammock Beach.

Every THPer wants to play hammock beach! So cool.

Sounds like a great event and at a great course. And I’m off then too. Looking forward to hearing more.

This is going to be such a cool & unique experience. I will even fly from Jacksonville to Orlando and drive up to get the full experience. 😂

This will be an amazing trip!

What a cool event! I find that most amateurs golfers are pretty out of touch with our numbers. Not internet golfers of course. We hit it 🌳fitty! 😆

This one is really intriguing to me. I think being able to capture all of this data about your game is great, but having someone work with you on how to best use it is even better.

Plus, Hammock Beach :love:

This one is really intriguing to me. I think being able to capture all of this data about your game is great, but having someone work with you on how to best use it is even better.

Gavin and Jennifer will have people knowing exactly what is going on rather quickly.

Man oh man. Great venue, and possibly the two best OEM golfers at a THP event.

This is going to be a blast for the lucky THPer's as well as potentially informative for those who are following along.

This sounds like an amazing experience

Wow this sounds awesome! And golf at Hammock Beach?! It’s going to be an amazing experience for some lucky THPers!!
No question, Hammock is beautiful and picturesque. But, my favorite of the two would be the Conservative. Loved playing those two courses.

Woah, that sounds absolutely out of this world!

Signups for this will kick off next week.

This site, and again it's sponsors, just incredible.

I try to keep tabs on my shots, scores, issues, many 'stats' but once I am done playing I seldom do much with the data - so this will be most interesting. I hope to learn a lot.

I’m getting pretty excited as I spoke to the team at Shot Scope. They are ready for our winners to get started collecting data and begin the journey.

This is still just SO killer! Plus, Hammock.... :love:

Man, I'm deep diving on GPS watches this morning.

This is going to be cool thing.

I'm really interested in this one. Shot data is something missing from my golf routine, and would love to dive in.

The lucky few and those at home are definitely going to learn a ton with this one I think.

I've tried a couple of products and had zero luck getting anything I can really latch onto. This will definitely be a must follow for me!

Back