CONTEST The 2021 Grandaddy Reunion Trip To Myrtle Beach: You Pick The Winner and Live Update Thread

Is it wrong I’m almost more excited for travel and food pics as the golf?

I'm hoping @93civiccpe gets over his soreness and knocks the rust off the rest of the way before a few AWESOME days of golf!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I'll be ready to go.. I can't wait to see my brothers again for some much needed fun and shenanigans!! I've got a few rounds of golf planned before the trip but crazy to think that I'll be in a truck with @Vader @blazinden and @Sarzar at this time next week!!!

Should I start packing?

Moderate detail but how many of the Triple Wides are 34"? I'm a mallet guy but reading up on this one more has me intrigued.
As a former mallet guy, you have to try my #1. So good!

Great now I have to get one of those cuffs that people attach to briefcases!
Ok but don't look at me if it goes missing 😁

@e1iterate @Davidhibler @Nappy
What do we think about using Pawleys Plantation Hole 14 as a 1 club challenge hole?
I looked on the sc and it just so happens that hole 14 is also 14 easiest hole.
Screenshot_20220810-192802_TheGrint.jpg

Woohooooo I’ll be on the road this time next week!!!

Looks like we get some relief on day 2, just comparing the slope/rating to the first round at Pawley’s.

1660224932375.png

I'm going to need to bring a few more balls than I thought for this is THAT is the easiest hole on the first freaking day

I'm going to need to bring a few more balls than I thought for this is THAT is the easiest hole on the first freaking day
I've got 2 dozen CS practice balls I considered returning to move fully into the 2022 line. Thinking now that move may come after this trip...

Back