CONTEST The 2021 Grandaddy Reunion Trip To Myrtle Beach: You Pick The Winner and Live Update Thread

thinking maaaaaybe a big ol blade putter….

hoping to have it beforehand. We’ll see how that shakes out

I can't wait to see it. Hopefully it's got new shoes too 😉😉😉

34 guesses for the Assassins
16 guesses for the Rogues

Average points chosen for Assassins 44.16176
Average points chosen for Rogues 44.96429(subtracted the 74.5 and 63 guesses from biased people)

Went a little @Reframmellator did we?! 🤣🤣🤣

I am a little worried. I will be flying Sun Country on my way home and I have my Club Championship the next weekend. I really hope my clubs make their way home because they lost a bag on a direct flight from Newark earlier this summer.

I am a little worried. I will be flying Sun Country on my way home and I have my Club Championship the next weekend. I really hope my clubs make their way home because they lost a bag on a direct flight from Newark earlier this summer.
If you want, I can ship them back for you the following Monday. Let me check if I have a box, but I'm sure I do.

If you want, I can ship them back for you the following Monday. Let me check if I have a box, but I'm sure I do.
Thank you for the offer, I will think about that!

34 guesses for the Assassins
16 guesses for the Rogues

Average points chosen for Assassins 44.16176
Average points chosen for Rogues 44.96429(subtracted the 74.5 and 63 guesses from biased people)
Taking my job from me huh :p

your reasoning makes sense though lol

This is going to be awesome!

Have the teams got their strategies?!

Hence why I voted for this team!
They have team members from big sky country and upstate New York. I’m honestly a little concerned they might melt in the Myrtle Beach sun.

They have team members from big sky country and upstate New York. I’m honestly a little concerned they might melt in the Myrtle Beach sun.

There is some merit to that...

You all better hydrate! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m bringing all my favorite water bottles. And the ones I don’t like!

Pretty sure we are stopping at Sam’s or Costco to buy a pallet of water.

Back