The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Just thinking about pouring a mizuno muscle back pw on Caledonia #9 to about 8 feet......

Nothing better!!!

Just thinking about pouring a mizuno muscle back pw on Caledonia #9 to about 8 feet......

Nothing better!!!

You do that, while I’m hitting the non MB to 4 feet :ROFLMAO:;)

I’ll be sitting here wondering why people are hitting pitching wedge on 9 😂
Hahahahaha, this is accurate. I forgot how short that hole is :LOL:

My daughter is ready for the excitement
@Vosh68

0C1A7D15-F031-4C9B-BD6B-386CD62561A9.jpeg

You do that, while I’m hitting the non MB to 4 feet :ROFLMAO:;)

Hahahahaha couldn’t be you’re just better than me though right?

I’ll be sitting here wondering why people are hitting pitching wedge on 9 😂

It’s a short fun par 3 to finish the front. Plays anywhere from 85-140 ish from the back tees.

It’s a short fun par 3 to finish the front. Plays anywhere from 85-140 ish from the back tees.
Wardy knows, little jerk won a Morgan Cup on these courses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know the hole friend, last time I played it was during the Morgan Cup and I think we played it around 82yds cause of pin and tee placement that day. I kept saying to my partner, “hey let’s finish this 9 hole match before 9, cause I have to hit that tee shot and I don’t have that yardage with any predictability!”

I know the hole friend, last time I played it was during the Morgan Cup and I think we played it around 82yds cause of pin and tee placement that day. I kept saying to my partner, “hey let’s finish this 9 hole match before 9, cause I have to hit that tee shot and I don’t have that yardage with any predictability!”

Haha nice. It’s a fun hole though.

reading all these posts and looking at course pics, never played there

reading all these posts and looking at course pics, never played there

Samen here, but sure would like to make my first time with THP and Mizuno!! :D

Looks like some of you guys have a lot of history on these courses.

Here’s to new memories this summer

HMB are close to MBs right? Mark me down for those.

My current Mizuno iron collection, I have room for another set.

20210227_235406.jpg

I love golf in South Carolina. I can only imagine how much better it would be with THP and Mizuno!

Back