The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Haven’t been to Myrtle for probably 10 years after multiple guys trips so what better way to return but for a THP/Mizuno Experience....going to be awesome. Always enjoy listening to Chris talk about his history at Mizuno and their innovations, he is so open about their technology and so easy to listen to.

Myrtle.

Mizuno.

THP.

81 holes.

New irons and bag.

Prizes.

Fun.

Food.

Competition.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

would be great to play with either of @Canadan or @Jman and have them show these courses to some who have never been there, Experiencing it with new 'zunos Awesomeness......especially MB's

Incredible. I have played mizuno irons for 7 years now and have no idea how anyone plays anything else...

The banter is heating up. Vosh on fire! @Canadan has some decisions! Do it for the people!

Monday update?

just checking.....

It sounds like my decision is already made for me haha

Haha no apparently not... I mean you’re already going to play the cb forged... what’s filling in that cavity just a little more with forged goodness

Woah, that looks incredible! There are going to be some very lucky golfers on this...

lol, this will so much fun

Kind of got a preliminary all clear from the Mrs to toss my name in the hat! We'll see how long that lasts but I'm screen shotting the convo just in case

Kind of got a preliminary all clear from the Mrs to toss my name in the hat! We'll see how long that lasts but I'm screen shotting the convo just in case
lol, See, I know how that is, Talked to mine a couple of weeks ago and she started planning a week at the beach, Drop her off in Charleston with friends for the weekend if i get picked, then we head to the beach.....gotta love her

Heck, my wife was considering entering herself because caledonia is one of her favorite courses.
Pretty sure she decided against it though. Oh well. Better chance for the rest of us lol

lol, See, I know how that is, Talked to mine a couple of weeks ago and she started planning a week at the beach, Drop her off in Charleston with friends for the weekend if i get picked, then we head to the beach.....gotta love her
You guys are thinkers. I am going to enter and just say I have to go on a once in a lifetime golf trip!

until the next once in a lifetime golf trip:LOL:

You guys are thinkers. I am going to enter and just say I have to go on a once in a lifetime golf trip!

YEP, but because i checked, i may be going on a once in a lifetime trip AND going to the beach for a week, now to go and buy some sunglasses that she can't see my eyes.....um, i mean for the glare of the water on the white beach....yes...:cool:

I’ve been given an all clear signal 👀

Myrtle.

Mizuno.

THP.

81 holes.

New irons and bag.

Prizes.

Fun.

Food.

Competition.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Absolute yes to all of the above :love::cool:

See, I am right there with you. No matter what is going on, I would make this trip happen. :LOL:(y)

Back