The 2021 Mizuno Experience

@jdtox. Thought you might have had a hand in this. Great logos coming from you. Albatross and now Mizuno!

That new logo really pops

Clean Logo

Absolutely gutted I can’t throw my name in for this one but that is life right now. Hopefully by fall the border will be open or at least restrictions won’t be so stringent. This experience is going to be unreal and will be a great follow. I can’t wait to see who the lucky THPer’s are and the competition is going to be a blast to follow. Good luck everyone.

Nice clean new logo!

Looking at their bags.... and they are pretty dang nice. Anyone know who they source for them?

Logo is crisp. Kinda like those irons looks. I'd bet they feel the same way.

Perfect logo! Eye on the prize THP Golf with help from Mizuno and true blue/cal

Love that new logo!

Was really hoping to throw name in hat but with borders still closed and vaccines not happening until July/August looks like a no-go. Really bummed out not having chance to meet Chris in person and share some Mizuno goodness and tons of fun with fellow THP’ers. Going to be great experience.

I’ve been given an all clear signal 👀
No sir! You are not all clear to take my spot! Haha. I mean, who wouldn't want to put their name in the hat for this one?

True Blue and Caledonia have been a part of THP folklore since before I joined THP, and I think this might be the first event in some years to be hosted there. Combine with opportunity to meet, play and compete with THP Staff writers extraordinaire @Canadan and @Jman. Add in meet, play, compete with, and learn from Jeremey and @Vosh68. Sprinkle brand new unreleased Mizuno goodness on top, and punch the calendar for 81 holes of golf in 3 days.

The Mizuno Experience - just the idea possibly attending gives me serious tingles.

The new logo is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

That new logo will look great on the bag, as well as the shirts. (y) Really clean & eye popping. :)

That new logo will look great on the bag, as well as the shirts. (y) Really clean & eye popping. :)

I do not believe we will be adding that as not sure shirts are in the equation since Mizuno doesn't really have those in the US currently.
We will be speaking with them again today in regards to this event and fine tuning equipment ordering and such and of course will ask.

Back