The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Logo looks nice. Clean, clear. Would make a nice tattoo for participants. Just saying. :cool:
New contest! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That could really narrow the field. :D

Logo is sharp. Well done (y)(y)

We can assure everybody, tattoos are not part of the signups. :D

This has been on my mind every single day, I still can’t get over the company, the people, and the place. Incredible is selling it way too short.

Awwww man I was hoping I could add tattoo designer to my resume :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd be willing to get that as my first tattoo 😎

Awwww man I was hoping I could add tattoo designer to my resume :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bahahaha! What a bullet point on the resume that would be :LOL:

This being in my mind, Caledonia/true blue Instagram page has been popping up on my Instagram and Twitter feed a lot more lately haha.
Really love those courses. The drive into Caledonia is awesome. I’d imagine it’s like a mini Magnolia lane.
The scale of true blue as you drive up is just awesome. The big blue clubhouse up on a hill as you pull in. The back porch over looking the 18th hole. So good haha.

This being in my mind, Caledonia/true blue Instagram page has been popping up on my Instagram and Twitter feed a lot more lately haha.
Really love those courses. The drive into Caledonia is awesome. I’d imagine it’s like a mini Magnolia lane.
The scale of true blue as you drive up is just awesome. The big blue clubhouse up on a hill as you pull in. The back porch over looking the 18th hole. So good haha.
I think one of my favorite part of caledonia is right behind the 9th green. It almost feels like a cool little courtyard. The landscaping is just awesome. Pretty great bathrooms at the turn, too 😆

I think one of my favorite part of caledonia is right behind the 9th green. It almost feels like a cool little courtyard. The landscaping is just awesome. Pretty great bathrooms at the turn, too 😆

oh ya. Making the turn there is fantastic. Very fun

Thinking a LOT about the mystery irons.

A lot.

It would be really cool to see a THPer get design tattoos for events they have been in. Not this guy however, such a wuss for needles. :ROFLMAO:

Good to have a little diversification on the resume these days :LOL:

Seriously though, as fun as everything is...the equipment is pretty effing special! :love:

Can’t wait to hear about and see the mystery irons when they come out the last MP line up looked so incredible will be interesting to see if the keep and update the HMB line. 🤤

Thinking a LOT about the mystery irons.

A lot.

Sexy sleek MP irons are always something to look forward to and fantasize about.

ive been wondering. Could we see some sort of mp32 redesign, what could the new sc/mmc hold to make them even better, and possible hmb that are even smaller and feel even better?

it’s mind boggling to think about haha.

It would be really cool to see a THPer get design tattoos for events they have been in. Not this guy however, such a wuss for needles. :ROFLMAO:
“Injected with Speed” would look a little weird for me. Great experience, but not a tattoo.

haha would be pretty fun

This has been on my mind every single day, I still can’t get over the company, the people, and the place. Incredible is selling it way too short.

me too!! I am soo stoked.

me too!! I am soo stoked.

Haha well I mean besides the wait, you’re sleeping easy knowing you’re going to have an amazing weekend.

we’re all over here just sweating and hoping haha

Haha well I mean besides the wait, you’re sleeping easy knowing you’re going to have an amazing weekend.

we’re all over here just sweating and hoping haha
For sure. I am happy I got the guarantee. For sure looking forward to a special weekend and thinking “what can I do to make it better”

@Canadan mentioned talking ok off course about making brothers at events. For sure going to try and make that happen..

Back