The 2021 Mizuno Experience

I plan on making a day trip down from Eastern NC just to hang out before the event just to meet some people. Weather it be dinner, or a quick 9 I'm game. I told the wife even if I wasn't getting in, I was going to go down Thursday just to meet some of the guys.
I am always down to hanging with forum members. I bet you will start to see some conversations about arrival times and things soon.

I am always down to hanging with forum members. I bet you will start to see some conversations about arrival times and things soon.
I'm waiting to see what flight arrival times are going to be for some. I'd even be willing to play taxi from the airport just to gain some brownie points (looking at you @Jman and @Canadan) :ROFLMAO:

Once we get a few more details I'll be able to determine if I'm driving or flying. Likely driving.

May have as new job by then ask that would affect my Thursday vs Friday arrival. And whether or not any family decide to join me.

On that note, looking forward to meeting everyone.

1617811168570.gif

Once we get a few more details I'll be able to determine if I'm driving or flying. Likely driving.

May have as new job by then ask that would affect my Thursday vs Friday arrival. And whether or not any family decide to join me.

On that note, looking forward to meeting everyone.

View attachment 9001812

Friday arrival would be brutal to get there in time to play 36 practice holes.

You're right. Not what I meant. Thursday early enough to golf or Thursday night, to golf on Friday. Thanks for catching that, I don't mean to confuse things!

And we should state, that if someone doesn't want to play 36 on Friday, they really dont have to. Thats a lot of golf haha

And we should state, that if someone doesn't want to play 36 on Friday, they really dont have to. Thats a lot of golf haha
No such thing as too much with other THPers though!

At this time of year in Myrtle Beach their might be :ROFLMAO:
I suspect more Gatorade and less adult beverages will definitely be in play

have a great time sounds like a lotta fun!

what's the sense then....lol
Well the good thing for me is I don't drink much anyway. Ask @Stemmy66 and @PKorf what happened in Florida at the 2018 MC when I took a shot of Crown Royal with them on the course. I almost fell on my face walking 20 yards from the drink cart to our golf cart. :ROFLMAO: Alcohol goes straight to my head now since some intestinal surgery I had a few years back. Fortunately it was alt shot and stemmy's turn to hit the tee shot. By the time it was my turn to hit at least I could see the ball again hahahahaha

Well the good thing for me is I don't drink much anyway. Ask @Stemmy66 and @PKorf what happened in Florida at the 2018 MC when I took a shot of Crown Royal with them on the course. I almost fell on my face walking 20 yards from the drink cart to our golf cart. :ROFLMAO: Alcohol goes straight to my head now since some intestinal surgery I had a few years back. Fortunately it was alt shot and stemmy's turn to hit the tee shot. By the time it was my turn to hit at least I could see the ball again hahahahaha
i played with stemmy...he can put a few away and still manage to play well

Well the good thing for me is I don't drink much anyway. Ask @Stemmy66 and @PKorf what happened in Florida at the 2018 MC when I took a shot of Crown Royal with them on the course. I almost fell on my face walking 20 yards feet from the drink cart to our golf cart. :ROFLMAO: Alcohol goes straight to my head now since some intestinal surgery I had a few years back. Fortunately it was alt shot and stemmy's turn to hit the tee shot. By the time it was my turn to hit at least I could see the ball again hahahahaha
FIFY :p

Full teams? LETS GOOOOOO!

Prep is in full effect here, going to bring something that looks like a golf swing, also going to bring a TON of fun!

I suspect more Gatorade and less adult beverages will definitely be in play
Sounds like you guys will have perfect beer drinking weather for the event!

Sounds more like
1613506249130.jpeg.jpg
Don't want beer bloat on hole 25! 🤢

Cannot wait to find out more about the irons! 👀

Cannot wait to find out more about the irons! 👀
I am in the same boat. Really excited to hear what is coming.

Same - I admit to scanning the web to see if there are pics or info out there. Just one pic of the face of a club. My wife thinks I'm nuts (and she's already had enough of me talking about this trip). Rolled her eyes and asked me if I had started packing yet - cruel woman.

Haha I was online looking at sun sleeves and moisture wicking clothes last night.

Nice - Sun sleeves will be a must, I tried last year for the 2 or 3 rounds I played - they really do help keep you cool, I bought several pairs last year - never used them.

Based on my last round last year, I URGE everyone to look into moisture wicking shirts/shorts everything. I played that last round in cotton - walking, in about 95 degree weather, 90 % humidity - felt like I was carrying around another body - but my arms felt good! :)

Back