The 2021 Mizuno Experience

This par 3 @ True Blue was absolutely diabolical. Overhead view first and view from the tee below. The pin was on the back left corner when we played and the distance was 185. Like a really long multitiered crazy hole with no where to miss.

View attachment 9008323

View attachment 9008324

Great hole. And a very generous drop zone. The pin being back left, is a good spot, with the ability to miss a bit right, and have it funnel down. I have the hardest time when the pin is way up front right. Basically have to drop it on the flag.

Though I find the second hole a bit tougher. Have to have a well placed tee ball, to have any chance at the postage stamp of a green.

Glad you had a great time, great conditions, and great weather! :drinks:

I starting to dig the old guy tees!

Heck, I'm shooting for dry land anything else is a bonus!

I woke up between 2-3 yesterday morning with severe back pain that within hours was also in my abdomen. I knew what it was and made the wife drive me to the ER. Never had one before but sure enough a dang kidney stone. I was lucky evidently. By the time they did the CT scan at the hospital it had already reached my bladder and I passed it this afternoon.

My question is, is it bad that even drugged up and in all that pain I still logged in multiple times to check and see if there were any updates from JB yet? 😂

I woke up between 2-3 yesterday morning with severe back pain that within hours was also in my abdomen. I knew what it was and made the wife drive me to the ER. Never had one before but sure enough a dang kidney stone. I was lucky evidently. By the time they did the CT scan at the hospital it had already reached my bladder and I passed it this afternoon.

My question is, is it bad that even drugged up and in all that pain I still logged in multiple times to check and see if there were any updates from JB yet? 😂
Yes its bad. Get healthy first. :)

Yes its bad. Get healthy first. :)
Haha fortunately it passed quickly without too much issue there. Still a tad sore in my kidney but made a few swings in the yard this morning and it’s not too bad. Should be back on the course hacking around in a couple days.

Haha fortunately it passed quickly without too much issue there. Still a tad sore in my kidney but made a few swings in the yard this morning and it’s not too bad. Should be back on the course hacking around in a couple days.
Getting old stinks, I am losing both big toe nails from skiing this winter, might right knee is killing me and looks like a grapefruit but it will get better (too many surgeries) and I jammed my right index finger last week and it is swollen

Getting old stinks, I am losing both big toe nails from skiing this winter, might right knee is killing me and looks like a grapefruit but it will get better (too many surgeries) and I jammed my right index finger last week and it is swollen
Haha I feel you. Getting arthritis in my hands and shoulders. Getting older is not fun.

Whoooo. I need a smoke after learning this stuff.
You guys are in for a treat.

Oh come on!! Don’t be a tease!!

WHAT STUFF ?!?!

I like stuff... :p

I mean, yeah, now my mind is raving about 1,000,000 mph coming up with all sorts of craziness about what this could be about! :LOL:

I mean, yeah, now my mind is raving about 1,000,000 mph coming up with all sorts of craziness about what this could be about! :LOL:
Ask yourself this.
We do nothing small. This isn’t some get together but a THP experience 😀

Now compound that with the first Mizuno Event. Done so with a great friend of mine and the head of all of N. America.

Now add that I’m doing it at a facility that I have literally been brought to tears.

What does it all equal? I have no ******* clue, but I’m going big.

Just when I had begun to sleep normally again, you post that, and the excitement is back. Like flipping a switch.

Soooooo excited!!

61 yesterday, married 33 years tomorrow, and the Mizuno experience about 9 weeks.

Ask yourself this.

Now compound that with the first Mizuno Event. Done so with a great friend of mine and the head of all of N. America.

Now add that I’m doing it at a facility that I have literally been brought to tears.

Gosh dang it... I didn’t think I could be more stocked. But guess what... I am.. all feeling more pressure.. haha..

Oh and since your going big I am too.

image.jpg

Ask yourself this.

Aaaaaaaaaand now I’m not gonna sleep for months! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back