The 2021 Mizuno Experience

I may or may not know a guy who was on his phone this morning looking at Mizuno demo days within 100 miles of his location in anticipation of this event........

I may or may not know a guy who was on his phone this morning looking at Mizuno demo days within 100 miles of his location in anticipation of this event........
Best part? Whatever you demo, it won’t be what we get at this event when it comes to irons....

I'm so ready for this.

Best part? Whatever you demo, it won’t be what we get at this event when it comes to irons....
Oh I know that for sure. I am just interested in toying with the shaft optimizer tool and at least hitting something with the logo on it.

Oh I know that for sure. I am just interested in toying with the shaft optimizer tool and at least hitting something with the logo on it.
The optimizer is soooooooooooooo cool. Seeing Dan use it for the video THP shot for THPTV was freaking cool in person.

The optimizer is soooooooooooooo cool. Seeing Dan use it for the video THP shot for THPTV was freaking cool in person.
Yeah I have been wanting to get some swings on one for awhile. I found a demo day at a course that is open to non members a week from tomorrow about an hour from home. There are no local clubs that carry or host Mizuno demos so it is worth it to me. Should be a fun experience and honestly I had been thinking about wanting to try their wedges for a while. Plus I should get a better idea on which ball might be best option as well. Heck if I am lucky, they may even sell balls off the demo truck at a discounted price like some others do.

Sounds like a great time

Gentlemen - we have made it to June. So, less than 2 months to go. I used the RB Tour X for several holes yesterday, and did not notice significant issues related to spin - that said I am still adjusting to the clubs I am using now (which I won't be using in 2 months :p) also did not see noticeable difference in distance using it either. I typically rotate 2 or 3 types of ball on a hole by hole basis - for exactly that reason to make sure I get something fresh to compare different balls to and a variety of shots.

Anyway as of today, just 59 days to go.

I’m excited. Just need to drop some more poundage and get this rain to stop so I can actually practice before then :LOL:

I’m still daydreaming about what all thr surprises could be.....:love:

I am also really excited. Still shooting @Canadan the occasional text as well. Playing a 4 man captain’s choice Saturday for my first tourney this year. Can’t wait to see how that goes and what takeaways I can get from it. Should be somewhat interesting as I have never met the 3 guys I am playing alongside. Kinda sounds like this event in that regards!

I am also really excited. Still shooting @Canadan the occasional text as well. Playing a 4 man captain’s choice Saturday for my first tourney this year. Can’t wait to see how that goes and what takeaways I can get from it. Should be somewhat interesting as I have never met the 3 guys I am playing alongside. Kinda sounds like this event in that regards!
The only texts I get from him are very NSFW :LOL:

I can't wait for this follow. I have been hearing legendary things about these two courses since I joined THP, and I just love the feel of southern courses near the beach. New Mizuno gear, exclusive pairings - this is going to be intense.

I think about this event in one way or another about 42 times a day..

Going to a demo day today. While I know it won’t be the same irons, I should be able to get an idea of what would work for me. A chance to use the optimizer will be fun. I also want to see which ball they recommend. I may even walk out contemplating new wedges. All in all should be fun. Just hoping the rain holds off as it is a 30% chance this afternoon.

Going to a demo day today. While I know it won’t be the same irons, I should be able to get an idea of what would work for me. A chance to use the optimizer will be fun. I also want to see which ball they recommend. I may even walk out contemplating new wedges. All in all should be fun. Just hoping the rain holds off as it is a 30% chance this afternoon.
Very interested in what you get recommended for. Those wedges are 🔥 too.

Myrtle Beach Golf & Yacht Club:oops:

Have a blast! And take notes, we sitting at home are dying to know how it goes! :LOL:

Have a blast! And take notes, we sitting at home are dying to know how it goes! :LOL:
You aren’t sitting at home. Nobody is buying that. More likely already at the course for your first round of the day! 🤣

You aren’t sitting at home. Nobody is buying that. More likely already at the course for your first round of the day! 🤣

Looking forward to your review of the goings on

Oh yes…… some things were learned. Write up in a bit got to do some work first. image.jpg

Back