The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Not something I’ve kept up with the past year or two. Just haven’t had a desire to, plus, I play solo rounds and the USGA thinks I don’t exist.
Right… a game of honor where you call penalties on yourself but can’t play solo 🤔

Looking forward to follow this event…. Glad it’s right around the corner!

I hear Fireball is popular 😉
None of these guys want to see me fall flat on my face. They definitely don’t want to have to carry me either!

None of these guys want to see me fall flat on my face. They definitely don’t want to have to carry me either!
You’ll be fine…. Probably nut your FW like you did playing with me right after the shots!

You’ll be fine…. Probably nut your FW like you did playing with me right after the shots!
Was it a FW or iron? I honestly only remember you saying it was one of my better shots of the day but not much else. We were honestly lucky that hole was backed up and I had time to sober a little. I don’t think I would have been able to see the ball on the tee if it was my turn there and maybe not in the fairway if we didn’t have to wait to tee off and hit approach.

Have fun out there all! Was able to play TrueBlue and Caledonia this spring. Two special places! I think that I liked Caledonia the best between the two. You'll love sitting at the clubhouse watching everyone coming in on 18. Such a cool place!

How effing cool is it that this whole crew will be getting a new set of T22 Wedges for this one? Pretty effing exciting to put those in everyone’s bags!

hopefully everyone got the right finishes. 👍

Looking at extended forecast 25% or thereabouts chance of rain. It is a little wet there now evidently. My cousin is there and said both courses are cart path only yesterday and today. Hope we can avoid that

Looking at extended forecast 25% or thereabouts chance of rain. It is a little wet there now evidently. My cousin is there and said both courses are cart path only yesterday and today. Hope we can avoid that

Bringing the walking bag

Dude. No weather talk!

Got to be prepared. Might need some rain gloves, jacket, pants, umbrella, etc.
I’d say going to Myrtle this time of year, definitely be prepared

I’ve been told to expect the Handicaps & Format for this one on Monday... Then I get to work.

I’d say going to Myrtle this time of year, definitely be prepared

Having not seen any rain in months. This will be me if it happens.. lol

Back