The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Having not seen any rain in months. This will be me if it happens.. lol

Pack your 1 iron in case there is any lightening. You can just hold that over your head and be safe since even God can’t hit a 1 iron. 🤣

Pack your 1 iron in case there is any lightening. You can just hold that over your head and be safe since even God can’t hit a 1 iron. 🤣

But he did almost kill Lee Trevino ... twice with lightning.

Don't let Lee near those courses.

I come in here to see Mizuno goodness, maybe some trash talk and I get weather talk... lame

I come in here to see Mizuno goodness, maybe some trash talk and I get weather talk... lame

Its a quiet bunch : )

I mean did you hear @Canadan prediction on the podcast? It might as well have been a DJ interview.

I mean did you hear @Canadan prediction on the podcast? It might as well have been a DJ interview.
:ROFLMAO: I did actually. We need more Vosh to spice it up a bit.

I expected him to put Vosh on blast….and it didn’t happen….

Last night I filled the can and pulled it down to the curb so the trash truck could pick it up. The can was smelling pretty rotten with as hot and humid as it has been. Especially with the bag that had all the baby diapers in it……

Oh wait, you meant a different trash talk. My bad. 🤣

I mean, we could talk about @Canadan shooting a low round of 62 last year I believe but all of a sudden needing lesson before this outing. But hey, lets just agree golf is a fickle game.. lol...

I mean, we could talk about @Canadan shooting a low round of 62 last year I believe but all of a sudden needing lesson before this outing. But hey, lets just agree golf is a fickle game.. lol...
Golf is hard. A few years ago I shot 73 then 2 months later I shot 105 and looked like I never swung a club before.

Nervous first timer.. Not sure where the lines are.. lol..
I mean as long as it is all in good fun it’s all good. Some guys really rub each other pretty hard on these with the trash talk. Doesn’t bother me, but I am also not a huge trash talk guy. Mostly because I just enjoy it more when all are playing really well and want all to play well. That’s just me though. If I do get started I could be a bit brutal too so I typically don’t.

I mean as long as it is all in good fun it’s all good. Some guys really rub each other pretty hard on these with the trash talk. Doesn’t bother me, but I am also not a huge trash talk guy. Mostly because I just enjoy it more when all are playing really well and want all to play well. That’s just me though. If I do get started I could be a bit brutal too so I typically don’t.
Maybe because your trash talk consists of dirty diapers 🤷‍♂️

Golf is hard. A few years ago I shot 73 then 2 months later I shot 105 and looked like I never swung a club before.
Had something very similar happen in the last month.. shot a personal best and then a couple rounds later couldn't break 100.. this game is tough

I see no point. He's 0-1 lifetime against your boy.

No matter what happens next weekend, I'm net neutral at worst.

That might be the most Canadian competition thing I have ever heard.

That sounds something Harbaugh would say.

net neutral.
#winnerswin

Just because a car needs the tires rotated doesn't mean it's gone bad.

But it's fine. I'm not worried about your 1.7 index at all.

That might be the most Canadian competition thing I have ever heard.
It's hard to take "Vosh by a Million" seriously after what happened last time.

Also, I'm like a 3.8 now based on the new handicap system we're using, I've got strokes!

Back