The 2021 Mizuno Experience

maybe.. haha. talking about the open box.

Haha. The open box has 9 wedges in it.
In fact there are two of them there. 18 wedges, 6 of you guys, three wedges each.
There may be other boxes too:eek:

In fact there are two of them there. 18 wedges, 6 of you guys, three wedges each.

let’s just say I am more excited Today then yesterday. Or even a hour ago.

I like blue boxes!

I can’t wait!!!

Picking out a travel bag today. It’s between a bag boy or ogio.

I can see several of the above posts that someone is going to have be the adult/parent.

Won’t be me though!

Like the others, i am really digging the boxes!

I can see several of the above posts that someone is going to have be the adult/parent.

Won’t be me though!
Hahahahaha, oh, just wait.

;)

1627087745222.gif

Are we there yet?

Let’s go!!!!

I’m sad I wasn’t there to unbox and/or torment.

Let’s go!!!!

I’m sad I wasn’t there to unbox and/or torment.
Everything has been checked over and we are all set. Spoke to Chris and Jeff and they are more excited for this thing than you guys I think.

Everything has been checked over and we are all set. Spoke to Chris and Jeff and they are more excited for this thing than you guys I think.

Enthusiasm? I'm trying to put out work so I can enjoy next week. Went to OK for two straight weeks to get contracts out.o_O;)

Had a playing lesson yesterday and all my instructor said was "True Blue, Caledonia. And by the way, you are aimed right."

:oops:

Freaking love it.

I'll be practicing this next week with my new MIZUNO wedges but need a victim volunteer.

Back