The 2021 Mizuno Experience

JMan Vs. Canadan.....

JMan Vs. Canadan.....

Fun fact, last time we played on these courses I took an ass whooping and we both showed some....emotions....on camera afterwards. :ROFLMAO:

Fun fact, last time we played on these courses I took an ass whooping and we both showed some....emotions....on camera afterwards. :ROFLMAO:

Guess you will have a chip on your shoulder then! I dont play those courses much when in Myrtle, but I understand they are great.

Last edited:
Ok, I’m kind of a newbie here so excuse me if I seem overexcited. But..... THIS SOUNDS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Where do I sign up to enter?!?!
Watch the forum and this thread and we will announce when signups are coming.

we do a lot of these experiences and everything is announced ahead of time

Ok, I’m kind of a newbie here so excuse me if I seem overexcited. But..... THIS SOUNDS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Where do I sign up to enter?!?!
I absolutely LOVE this excitement!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Vosh, is who I would most like to have a chat.

Plus, having met/played alongside, James and Dan...

Plus TB and Caledonia.

I really want this one.

Last edited:
Wonder what new irons will accompany this one! Gotta be new MPs!!! Maybe Canadan will get some MBs in his bag... 🤔

Wonder what new irons will accompany this one! Gotta be new MPs!!! Maybe Canadan will get some MBs in his bag... 🤔

that's my thought too. i wonder if we'll see a new and improved hmb. that would have my full attention.

I know he has a love for the MMC irons, so my guess is he’ll stick with the players cavity

Another exceptional EXPERIENCE. THP and Mizuno bringing it. Great courses, great equipment, great people . Checks all the boxes.

Wow what a fantastic opportunity. Just the rounds of golf ⛳ are worth the price of admission! Then lodging, meals and then all the Mizuno greatness. Bag, and irons. WOW

Screenshot_2015-12-22-09-35-40.png

This is to die for!!!

Mizuno makes some fabulous irons but those are secondary to spending time with @Jman and @Canadan .....

Mizuno makes some fabulous irons but those are secondary to spending time with @Jman and @Canadan .....

While I enjoy the company of those two guys, this Experience will be all about reviewing the irons post event.

Oh how awesome is this!? I haven't been to True Blue in a long time. Love that course! Now to enjoy it with THP & Mizuno? Holy Crap :eek:

There are going to be a lot of THPer’s praying for one of the remaining 3 spots.

Seriously one of the most anticipated events of 2021. I think everyone should be throwing their hats into the ring for this one :unsure:
Actually don't …. that takes away the odds of my name getting pulled. :ROFLMAO:

Skim here, but will the new Mizuno irons be available in LH?

Wow wow wow...practice rounds too??? Both courses are incredible and would be awesome tests to showcase those Mizuno irons!

Back