The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Caledonia and Caledonia on steroids.....Awesome twosome of courses.

DANG ! i almost hate to say what did i miss by volunteering to hand out water and food this morning ..... OMG True Blue and Caladonia in July with Mizuno.... cannot wait for chance to sign up for this one. Sweetness is coming to THP

Myrtle Beach you say?!🤔

This looks like a great opportunity. I have played True Blue and Caledonia 2x in tournaments. They are two awesome courses. The Mizuno irons are a great prize. Can't wait to sign up for this one.

I'm sitting here....flat out GIDDY...and my wife is laughing at me. Its been a minute since she's got to see me into THP Experience mode :LOL:
The high of seeing your name on an event list is not matched by many other things.

A new set of unreleased irons, a new bag to put them in, this i sooooo awesome. I have not been to Pawley Island area since the late 90's, this would be an outright crazy good experience

The high of seeing your name on an event list is not matched by many other things.
There’s a ton of truth to this. It never gets less exciting!

This one has been on my radar since it was teased and I am excited to know that sign ups are coming soon!!

Due to my love of irons, and a desire to try Mizuno, this announcement continues to ignite so much excitement! Really looking forward to a chance at this one 🔥🔥

Six lucky THPers are going to have a heck of a time for sure. 45 holes on two fantastic courses (not even counting the Friday practice rounds!) plus a set of irons on the cutting edge from a top shelf company, a bag to carry them in, and all the fun that goes along with a THP experience.

Pretty freaking awesome.

Ohhhhhh my lord! This sounds freaking amazing!! Soooo much golf with some incredible new clubs and some THP competition. This one is going to be insane to follow!

SO true, seeing the post that morning where they announce the names of the ones who got picked.....you really take a breath before clicking to see if your name is there......

Awesome trip for 6 lucks winners.

There’s a ton of truth to this. It never gets less exciting!

hell, just reading about the event once details are released is always super exciting.

Great choice man! Going to be insane!

Thanks!! I am really excited all ready.. lots of golf, get to meet some awesome people, mizuno..

All going to be awesome!!!!!

Man.. Kinda feel like I need to throw down for this. It’s freakin Mizuno and TB&C.

Wow. As a Mizuno fan, this would be epic and close by to me.

Great location, company, courses, gear, THPers. My name will be going into the hat!

Wow. As a Mizuno fan, this would be epic and close by to me.
A fan of the brand will enjoy spending time playing with Chris Voshall and the head of golf in North America. Both are great.

@billyh is going to be all over this.

Oh I am. And it’s close enough if I don’t win I might just have to crash the event :p
We don’t advise the latter, but rooting for you.

Nice work by everyone at THP to give us this opportunity! Thank you!

Back