The 2021 Mizuno Experience

It occurs to me that I might want to attend this event more than I want to be allowed back into Canada.
Haha, I couldn’t agree more. I’m not confident our travel restrictions will be less severe this summer.

Last edited:

This is great! Loving all the Mizuno stuff this year!

I haven't played Mizuno's since my college days & the MP 20's. I'd be glad to get back into these irons. (y)

Going to have to butter the wife up for a bit and then sit the wife down for a nice long talk if I can swing this, she's due June 2 so just 2 months in and I'd already be trying to escape haha
Yep, Talked to the Bestest half on the way to the office, and she said HECK YES, Drop me in Charleston With Friends and then after the weekend, we will do a week at the beach.....and that my friends, is why i call her the "Bestest Half"

Yeah....I’m thinking I get there early. Wonder who else will join in? ;)

I mean if you come in early and want to meet up either in chas or myrtle I’m game.... just saying

This will be an insane event. Good luck to everyone trying to get their ticket punched. Caledonia is a great course!

I love a good mb. I am not sure I have the game for them anymore.. but soooooo pretty..
Agreed, and Mizzy makes some of the most beautiful ones for sure :love:

Agreed, and Mizzy makes some of the most beautiful ones for sure :love:

For sure. The mp5 was one of my fav sets of all time. I played some of my best golf with those. Pretty forgiving for a “blade”..

I freaking can’t wait for this to happen. Cant come soon enough.

love the MB's, best feel and response out there

Okay I think I have to throw my name in the hat for this.

After following multiple MCs at these great courses, I have to do it.

Plus Jman and Canadan? And all this awesome stuff?!

MB Skins game.....

I might rage. :LOL:

Someone’s gotta go MBs.. at least for part of a set.. although @JB did mention maybe hypothetically no combos..

Man I must have been dreaming about this last night because my wife said I was talking about Caledonia in my sleep.

Someone’s gotta go MBs.. at least for part of a set.. although @JB did mention maybe hypothetically no combos..
Hypotheticals aren’t real...nor are what sets you guys are playing hahahaha

Back