The 2021 Mizuno Experience

This sounds incredible. Following this.

81 holes in that heat and you are bound to lose quite a few pounds

I have never been much of a glove wearer. I am thinking this year that will change. Humidity and lots of golf..

I have never been much of a glove wearer. I am thinking this year that will change. Humidity and lots of golf..
Caddy Daddy Claw glove, and thank me later ;)

This area in July is very humid.

Just realized how much golf that actually is.......👀
Crazy amount of golf. But the fun kind of crazy. Not the crazy kind of crazy

I need to return to Myrtle Beach, been too long. This would do. :D

Myrtle Beach??? Mizuno??? 100% yes!!

This looks like so much fun!

Excited to announce all of the details of an amazing THP Experience that will take place this summer. We have a special weekend planned of equipment, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

View attachment 8994257

When & Where
July 30th-August 1st
True Blue and Caledonia
Myrtle Beach, SC

The Details
This will be a weekend for 6 THPers to remember forever. We have teamed up with Mizuno Golf for an incredible experience at a location that has held some epic THP Events over the years. We have not been there in a while, but it was time and it is going to be special. Each participant will receive a brand new set of irons of their choosing, new golf bag and a whole lot more. Two teams of four will battle it out on the course over 45 holes of golf with the winning team taking home more prizes.

Don't tell anybody, but the equipment might not be known about yet.

THP Team Battle
Team Chris Voshall along with Staff Writer @Jman will battle it out against Team Jeremy Galbreth along with Staff Member @Canadan and each team will be made up of these two along with two additional THPers. You will be playing golf alongside your fellow THPers as well as both Chris and Jeremy.

As with all THP Experiences, this is open ALL SKILL LEVELS.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2021 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
3 Days of Golf
Full set of Mizuno Irons before they hit stores
New Mizuno Golf Bag
Group Dinners each night
Full Group Lodging in villas on property
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday: 36 Holes of Practice Round on us (Both Courses)
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet Dinner & Equipment Party
Saturday Morning: Range Time and then 18 Holes of Golf
Saturday Afternoon: 9 Holes of Golf
Saturday Evening: Group Dinner
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Sunday Afternoon: Group Lunch

Teams
Team Vosh
Chris Voshall
@Jman
@NVGOLFER80 (Contest Winner)
This Could Be You

Team Jeremy
Jeremy Galbreth
@Canadan
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

How to Signup
Signup will be coming soon, so stay tuned.
It will be done via random draw of everybody that enters.
Of course if you don't get in, never fear we have many THP Experiences coming this year including something else with Mizuno.
I see spots are already filling up. How do I enter my name into the drawing?

I see spots are already filling up. How do I enter my name into the drawing?

Signup is coming soon.
The two names on each team were announced during our Mizuno live stream and a third cashed in his Golden Ticket he won during our Holiday Cheer.

That leaves three open and signup will be coming soon and announced in a new thread on THP here.

Two very nice courses. If you get a chance to head north TPC Myrtle Beach is really nice as well. Just a few miles north in Surfside. It host Dustin Johnson’s School of Golf.

I had way too much time on my hands at work today. So I spent a large portion of that time thinking about how awesome it would be to be fortunate enough to be one of the lucky 3 that will be chosen. It is a long shot as I know that the number of entries is going to be extremely high, but ya can't win of you don't enter, right?!? Can't wait for sign ups!!

Heck yes! I would love to get into this event!!!

This was quite a lively social media post today and I have a sneaky suspicion this will continue

On signup watch. I would love to be in on this!

Quick note. Villas are booked and we have three bedroom units for each team so that everybody has their own room (Vosh and JG have separate units).

Quick note. Villas are booked and we have three bedroom units for each team so that everybody has their own room (Vosh and JG have separate units).
Oh yes!!!!!! This is even more real now!

this experience is unreal :love::love::love::love:

This is truly an unreal experience - Pulling out all the stops!

Headed down to Myrtle Beach in April for a rust remover with some old Indiana friends. Would make good practice for this. The amount of golf and events being packed into 3 days is pretty darn impressive here.

Back