The 2021 Mizuno Experience

The villas look AMAZING!

Oh Baby!!

This event looks to be an incredible one!

The villas look AMAZING!

Hmm. Not sure we are looking at the same villas. But i am curious to which ones you saw. To JBs point, they are good. Not sure id say amazing. lol

Just signed up for Albatross Club. This trip sounds amazing !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Not sure we are looking at the same villas. But i am curious to which ones you saw. To JBs point, they are good. Not sure id say amazing. lol
They are more right of passage than amazing :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the wrong ones, but they looked pretty fun to me.

It doesn't take much to impress me when I'm staring at a foot of snow....

So true isn't it, I'm in the same boat. If there's sun, I'm there and impressed :ROFLMAO:

They look to have been upgraded.

They look to have been upgraded.
Some time away from the kids and my house for a few days. Throw in some good THP dudes. They're amazing :ROFLMAO:

This, so much this :LOL:

When you're used to staying at a Motel 6 in the rough part of town when traveling, anything without a chalk outline on the floor looks amazing.

Doh

We golf at one of these courses about every other year. Both great tracks. Nothing beats post round beverages on the back of True Blue’s clubhouse overlooking the 18th green. Great time placing wagers on the groups coming in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would literally be a trip of a lifetime!

I have a Vegas trip planned the weekend after this event. Getting in this event could potentially setup the greatest 10 day stretch of my life. This needs to happen!

This is so so so so so true.

Wouldn't stay in any other place in that area though. Just somethin about it. Especially if you happen to back up to say, 17 fairway...

Wouldn't stay in any other place in that area though. Just somethin about it. Especially if you happen to back up to say, 17 fairway...
Night golf amazingness

And I can drive to this event?? Haven't played True Blue or Caledonia in ... say 4 years or so. Two different tests of golf. A lot of fun will be had on both of these courses.

I hope you like traps/sandy areas & water ... cause this one has it all :banghead:

You better bring your accuracy (the Mizuno irons will be truly tested) & your putting skills. Some of these greens are massive :eek:

View attachment 8994757

Look at the finishing hole at Caledonia .... now that's a finishing hole especially designed for a classic THP finish! I can see @JB standing right back here & saying "now that's a lot of water to consider, make sure you take enough club. 'PLOP' Yep ... you're done!"

View attachment 8994759

A lot of fun to be had for sure! :cool:
So for everyone who has played there - what are your favorite holes?

For those who haven't played...
Caledonia

True blue

Thank you for the previews! Awesome courses!

All these years and I've never played at those courses. I need to change that.

Back