The 2021 Mizuno Experience

This looks awesome. The people going are going to have a blast and I look forward to following along!

Talks of villa crawls already!?! Love it!!

I need to pop in this thread more often lol I missed a ton! I’m not even entering and I’m super pumped for signups!

They are more right of passage than amazing
Is this like a going to the Nest kind of right of passage? :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The info on this one keeps getting better and better,

Bad Parrot. I managed to lose track of this thread since Saturday morning. I can't do it right now but I'll be catching up on it this evening. I've missed a couple of things that again raise the bar of THP Experiences.

THP in my own backyard! I love playing Caledonia, watch out for the 9th hole. It's very deceptive, especially if the ground crew places the flag in the far left corner. Most of the fairways are pretty wide, but the greens are small. This would be a great treat but there's no way I could do 81 holes in a weekend in our summer heat and humidity. Drink lots of water and don't forget the sunscreen.
Can't wait to follow this one.

THP in my own backyard! I love playing Caledonia, watch out for the 9th hole. It's very deceptive, especially if the ground crew places the flag in the far left corner. Most of the fairways are pretty wide, but the greens are small. This would be a great treat but there's no way I could do 81 holes in a weekend in our summer heat and humidity. Drink lots of water and don't forget the sunscreen.

It is funny, I am very accustomed to the high desert NV heat that can get into the 115 plus range. Many cant handle that super hot dry heat. Humidity is a whole different ball game...

small greens? sounds like a perfect test for 81 holes of play with a badass set of irons of the participants' choosing that won't even be available in stores yet.

Oh, I’ll drink “water”. ;):ROFLMAO:

Wow that sounds like another amazing trip! Bring your theragun mini you will need it!!!!!!

small greens? sounds like a perfect test for 81 holes of play with a badass set of irons of the participants' choosing that won't even be available in stores yet.

Caledonia has smaller greens but for the most part wider fairways. True Blue is just reversed - tight fairways and larger greens.

Plan on signups in less than a month for this one.

The 9th is like 88 yards. You could hit an unreleased iron there, but I hope it's breezy or you have the moonball wedge shot that almost takes out your left orbital bone.

After watching the fly overs of these courses I don't know if I have enough balls in my arsenal to play 81 holes. 😳😆

This is going to be an awesome experience!

Caledonia has smaller greens but for the most part wider fairways. True Blue is just reversed - tight fairways and larger greens.

I love tight fairways :drinks:

Just like a tree is 90% air... Seltzer's contain mostly water... You are all good.

that’s how I was going about it haha

Back