The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Love the news of the Villas. This type of talk brings back memories of following along on some early events that were phenomenal.

Talked about this with Canadan last night, lots of stories abs memories for us both at those tracks. Now you add in Jeremy and Vosh as well as unreleased irons, a bag, 81 holes of golf, and prizes on the line too? Come on. :love::love::love::love:

It is funny, I am very accustomed to the high desert NV heat that can get into the 115 plus range. Many cant handle that super hot dry heat. Humidity is a whole different ball game...
Dry heat is great. It's the humid hot temps that stink. I think if I can handle Guam heat, I would be fine in this instance lol.

I'm gonna apologize - if I get lucky enough to go I'm gonna be drenched in sweat. But I'll have the time of my life doing it.

It is funny, I am very accustomed to the high desert NV heat that can get into the 115 plus range. Many cant handle that super hot dry heat. Humidity is a whole different ball game...
Makes you tough!

Makes you tough!

And after playing in Vegas a few years ago and it being 109, I will take the humidity and lower temps. It adds character.

WOW! All caught up. I’m definitely throwing my name in on this one. What a blast it promises to be!

I love the looks of the JPX line-up. Which ones? Hmmm.

I'm gonna apologize - if I get lucky enough to go I'm gonna be drenched in sweat. But I'll have the time of my life doing it.

You and everyone else. It will be swamp a$$ season

And after playing in Vegas a few years ago and it being 109, I will take the humidity and lower temps. It adds character.

The one time I played in Florida humidity I didn't think it was that bad. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't fun feeling that wall of humidity when you left the AC'd lobby of the hotel but it wasn't life altering or anything.

Talked about this with Canadan last night, lots of stories abs memories for us both at those tracks. Now you add in Jeremy and Vosh as well as unreleased irons, a bag, 81 holes of golf, and prizes on the line too? Come on. :love::love::love::love:
Everytime I see Jeremy I think to myself...wait...I'm not going to be there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The one time I played in Florida humidity I didn't think it was that bad. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't fun feeling that wall of humidity when you left the AC'd lobby of the hotel but it wasn't life altering or anything.
It's not that bad. Your body adjusts and as long as you the person drinks fluids, they will be fine. Now I won't speak to the level of swamp butt. There is no getting around that, lol.

It's not that bad. Your body adjusts and as long as you the person drinks fluids, they will be fine. Now I won't speak to the level of swamp butt. There is no getting around that, lol.
Or as we call it in the PNW - Salmon Ass

Loser wears joggers and a Bryson hat?

Ok, serious question time for the guys that are already named. @Canadan @Jman and @NVGOLFER80 what driver and putter are going in the bag?

Putter is TBD and most likely a game day decision. Driver is most likely going to be the TSi3..

As will I :eek: No more repeats of Phoenix. Luckily I've lived in the humidity of VA all my life, so I'm used to it. (y)

I love the looks of the JPX line-up. Which ones? Hmmm.
With this event featuring pre-release irons it would lead me to believe it would be the next installment of the MP line, as opposed to the JPX line

With this event featuring pre-release irons it would lead me to believe it would be the next installment of the MP line, as opposed to the JPX line
In that case, the one with the most forgiveness. Looking at the MP20 line out now just as a gauge, I think my best choice would be the MP-20MMC.

I might not be the player for them but they sure would look good in my bag!

so it’s definitely unreleased irons not just mystery irons.... 😍😍😍

Or as we call it in the PNW - Salmon Ass
Arkansas was bad for humidity. I remember playing out there one time and the real feel was 113* with 80% humidity. I wonder what they would call swamp a$$ out there? lol

see above. pretty sweet!

Ya saw that. Initially I didn’t know if it was going to be possibly new mp line type deal or pull a piece of paper and that’s what you’re playing with haha. Fun either way and excited to sign up for this one

Also guys the humidity that time of year is real. Just bring extra socks and a shirt each day haha.

Back